Charges sought in fatal dog mauling case

Apache Devil

Re: Charges sought in fatal dog mauling case

Post by Apache Devil »

I remember night cruising for reptiles to photograph with my son back in 2003 near Gila Bend. A bunch of dogs tore loose from some house and started chasing our truck. I paid no attention, figuring they would get tired of it in a minute and head back home, until one jumped up and tried to grab my elbow which was resting on the open window. I figured enough was enough and pepper-sprayed the little s.o.b. He tore off for home, howling like a neutered coyote. I am not a difficult guy to get along with, but I want my rights and my personal space respected.

Sandman

Post by Sandman »

My ranch is up a dirt road and we get dumper dogs showing up around here. Most of these animals are scared and hungry. When adopted, they make great pets. I recall one day a pit bull tearing out of nowhere and attacking one of my ranch dogs. I burried it down where the dirt is soft. Stray dogs can be dangerous. Recently, a woman was killed over in Yermo by a couple of pet dogs running loose.

SteveS
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by SteveS »

Sandman wrote: Recently, a woman was killed over in Yermo by a couple of pet dogs running loose.

Yeah on Christmas day 2007. I have not heard any more of the outcome, but here is a link.
http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/dogs-4 ... tment.html