Free Fishing Day in Arizona

Desert Cruiser
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Free Fishing Day in Arizona

Post by Desert Cruiser »

This Saturday the 6th and next Saturday the 13th are free fishing days in Arizona --- go catch something....
Don....
Desert Cruiser

Re: Free Fishing Day in Arizona

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Well did any one take advantage of this free day to fish AZ.? We did and Iggy came in first with the largest fish again.

Here's hers:

And here's mine:

Here's hers from last year, she always wins!

Don.....
Mike C.

Post by Mike C. »

Nice looking bass! There's nothing like a great day of fishing, especially when the lines get tightened! Don't worry Don, my wife has been catching the big one for many years. The important thing is you BOTH enjoy doing the same things together! :D Enjoy---Mike C.
reptilist

Post by reptilist »

We went trout fishing last week....Teresa caught her limit. I got a couple.
Desert Cruiser

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Mike you got that right! We just celebrated our 36th! We wouldn't know how to fish apart. Linda always catches the biggest ones and I always catch the most.

Terry: Sounds like you two had fun, and that's what matters. Face it your wife is a better fisherman! There's nothing more fun than running all over to get at the big one.

The big one -- well I saw one in a canal Saturday that just would not even look at my spinner bait no matter how I presented it to her. Really big fish though. Then -- and I hate to even tell this --- We pulled up to one of the road crossings at the Gila River and got out only to see a full grown Blue Heron spear a largemouth that had to weigh at least 3 1/2 lbs. and probably more like 4 lbs. Then it carried it over to a sand bar and dropped it. Then speared it again and flew to the other side of the River (About 50 ft.) and dropped it again. This time he tried to swallow it and it was too big! So he speared it again with his beak and flew over to the other side again and dropped it. He kept doing this as he was working his way up river away from us. Where's the photos you ask? I don't know how many times I've said this in the past -- I'm not going to leave the big camera and big telephoto at home anymore! It would have been a waste with the little P&S camera we were carrying. Neat to see though.

Don....