It's good to be back

Desertwalker
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

It's good to be back

Post by Desertwalker »

It has been at least 10 years since I last posted a message at DUSA, and it's good to be back. I visited Teakettle Junction this morning...a very special place in the desert! Anyone left a kettle?
reptilist

Re: It's good to be back

Post by reptilist »

Welcome back!
SteveS
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by SteveS »

Good to have ya back, of course I can’t remember back 10 whole years, all I can remember is DesertUSA forum has seen a few versions.

Care to tell us what ya been up to? If ya been ‘walking about the desert’ for 10 years, I’d like to hear the story(s).

Myself I try to not even leave foot-print (my motto: Stamp-out foot-prints), so I’ve never left a kettle. I think the Park (but could be anyone) may even remove them, I know some years there is many kettles, and some years there seems to be less.
Sagebrusher

Post by Sagebrusher »

Welcome back.

BTW, everyone, I just found the very first DUSA post in the web archive...

http://web.archive.org/web/199704100919 ... ges/1.html
kevinest

Post by kevinest »

Welcome back. I've been gone a long time, as well. Since my last post I've finally made the move from suburban Southern California to Arizona. It's so great not having to travel for two hours to get out into the desert. From my home north-west of Phoenix I'm now just minutes away from the beautiful desert. I'm out exploring every chance I get. Sweet relief. It is great to be back!