Michiganians need some help and advice

WICKENBURG WILL

Re: Michiganians need some help and advice

Post by WICKENBURG WILL »

yuccahead wrote:Lighten up, W. Will, it's a joke.

No problem yucca, thats why I put the " :lol: " in my reply.

I am setting up the "GAME CAMERA" this weekend to monitor a coyote crossing which involves a chain link fence. I have posted the video a while back how the coyotes have no problem jumping a 6" fence. But the property was just "re-surveyed" and the property was a foot off of old readings. So they moved the fence and the ground has been dug up in this corner where the coyotes cross. I am curious how the coyotes act in this new change. So in a few days I should have some good video of the nite time crossing.
Desert Cruiser
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Desert Cruiser »

That's a good one Yuccahead. I like the way they write them up, if only it could really be that way? Good for the onion! We've had a lot of up close and personal encounters with mountain lions when we lived in the foothills of Ca and never felt threatened at all. Actually they seem really intelligent and curious. Beautiful cats.

Don....
Desert Cruiser

Post by Desert Cruiser »

I hope the gentleman that started this post got enough information to make an educated judgment for what to do about the coyote (s) he was concerned about. We're always learning about wildlife and our effects on them as well as there effects on us.

Don....
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

I have a black chow that just loves to kick coyote a$$. Get a couple of beefy dogs and the coyotes will keep their distance. Or, if the one becomes agressive around children....take Jim Hatt's advice
WICKENBURG WILL

Post by WICKENBURG WILL »

Well, all I caught on the game camera was a black cat. Had it set up for 4 days!!! So I guess the coyotes are staying away from the recent construction.
Here is one of the old videos from a year or so ago. I posted them then, but might be on the old forum.

Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Great shot WW. I've actually witnessed coyotes scale a fence early in the morning on the way to work. I'm assuming that they were out searching the scattered homes in the area looking for food. They certainly have no problem jumping the fences, that's for sure.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

WW: Do you have something to do with the T.V. show Monster Quest? They use those video cameras & never find the monster. :lol: