Books / Media on The Peralta Stone Maps

Moderator: RMG1976

RMG1976
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Books / Media on The Peralta Stone Maps

Post by RMG1976 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:45 am

nobody wrote:Sorry Ryan, that was supposed to say HOW did you get The society of Jesus involved? I'm not good with names but I usually remember situations. If I remember correctly, every time someone talks to a Jesuit, they deny that there is a Jesuit treasure. You found a person or persons that has actually admitted that there is a Jesuit treasure? I'm interested in what they have say about it. Again don't answer if you can't. Just say hi if you can't.
I am sorry "nobody" - how I built a relationship with the SoJ is a part of our series that I cannot currently comment on. Thanks for your understanding.

RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:33 am

Unlocked - no more drama / no more name calling.

Please.

Dirt1955

Post by Dirt1955 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Ryan, good luck in all your endeavors. The fact that the Society of Jesus is even talking to you at the level you have mentioned is very telling. I run into Jesuit & Franciscan foot prints in New Mexico and Colorado treasure interests I am involved in researching. Trust in your gut and keep up the good work.

KH

RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Dirt1955 wrote:Ryan, good luck in all your endeavors. The fact that the Society of Jesus is even talking to you at the level you have mentioned is very telling. I run into Jesuit & Franciscan foot prints in New Mexico and Colorado treasure interests I am involved in researching. Trust in your gut and keep up the good work.

KH

Thanks for your support. Having a relationship with the Jesuits is mind blowing and I couldn't be more thankful. The information they have shared with us will, once and for all, end this saga.

RG