Gila Monster

Apache Devil

Re: Gila Monster

Post by Apache Devil »

You lucky dog. I dream of running across one of those guys and getting photos and video.
Desert Cruiser
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Jim I understand completely. And what you probably don't know is that I use a P&S small camera for a majority of my photos also. Unless I'm photographing a reptile or something special. I have a small Canon. I really enjoy other peoples photos. I've recommended a number of small cameras to friends that were looking to take photos digitally. My bigger camera bodies, lenses are left overs from when Linda and I use to shoot professionally. Waiting to see more!

Don....
vladmax

Post by vladmax »

Great pix of a lizard I've always wanted to see up close and personal! What a beauty! ;)
Mike C.

Post by Mike C. »

In my 30 years of desert exploration I have seen only 3 Gila Monsters. I must consider myself lucky! All 3 times it was off the Apache Trail. Driving slowly or hiking with your eyes wide open helped---as if you blink you will miss it. I love their "beaded" texture. Mike C. Brea, Ca
angularius

Post by angularius »

wow nice post. Let me add you are a very descriptive person! Let me guess.. writer? :D Nice pictures too. I can add photojournalist.
Desert Cruiser

Post by Desert Cruiser »

angularius: I'm sure Jim will appreciate the compliment!

By the way --- welcome to the web site!

Don....