Global Warming is a Fraud

Dan

Global Warming is a Fraud

Post by Dan »

Finally, the smoking gun:
http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysi ... ?id=513329

For those too lazy to read the article, an unknown whistle-blower forwarded email messages from the primary "scientists" involved in pushing the global warming agenda and its conclusions that they need to be given huge sums of money to save us all from it. Those emails expose the falsification and manipulation of data used to reach their conclusions, and point to far more nefarious activities on their behalf. Their collusion has always been suspected, but now it's confirmed. They have been running a scam on the world's developed nations, with the all-too enthusiastic support of politicos in search of permanent power and international tax-levying rights, and it's been quite successful until now. It's nothing short of extortion. These people should be in jail the rest of their lives for the misery and economic hardship they have already caused. Albert Gore should be right there with them, as he knows full well it's a scam.

Dan

Re: Global Warming is a Fraud

Post by Dan »

More commentary on someone far more qualified than myself:

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/viscount-m ... e/?print=1

Sal

Post by Sal »

Hey Dan,

You mentioned in a previous post that you had migrated over to other forums where you discussed politics. I have been reading more politics lately and would be interested in reading your posts over at the new forums--can you direct me there? thanks,

Sal

Dan

Post by Dan »

Sorry, Sal. Not a chance.

Waynno

Post by Waynno »

Almost like asking Sal his real name and area of desert he resides,

Fat chance in hell he would answer :lol: , even though most here
have a pretty good idea

MMM
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by MMM »

According to recent studies the notion of global warming is pure junk and in fact we will experence global cooling. It is not being talked about much as it flies in the face of enviros who want cap and trad and more extreme laws.

Hers the link.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NT ... U2Nzk5NWI=

As cap-and-trade advocates tie their knickers in knots over so-called “global warming,” Mother Nature refuses to cooperate. Earth’s temperatures continue a chilling trend that began eleven years ago. As global cooling accelerates, global-warmists kick, scream, and push their pet theory — just like little kids who cover their ears and stomp their feet when older children tell them not to bother waiting up for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

Consider how the globe cooled last month:

June in Manhattan averaged 67.5 degrees Fahrenheit, 3.7 degrees below normal — the coldest average since 1958. The National Weather Service stated on July 1: “The last time that Central Park hit 85 in May . . . but not in June was back in 1903.”

In Phoenix, June’s high temperatures were below 100 degrees for 15 days straight, the first such June since 1913. In California’s desert, Yucca Valley’s June average was 83.5, 8.5 degrees below normal. Not far away, downtown Los Angeles averaged 74.5 degrees, five below normal.

Mike

Allen
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by Allen »

There's big money to be earned by promoting fear of "Global Warming" or the new term "Climate Change". If the truth gets out, just think of all the Billions $$$ that will be lost in the new Carbon Credit, Green Energy Credit, markets that are so heavily promoted by that goof ball from Tennessee, Al Gore. My God, it would kill T. Boone Pickens if he had no market for his windmills. :x

Dan

Post by Dan »

Don't get me wrong...going forward, I believe we do need to summon all viable forms of energy generation to be sure we have ongoing, sufficient, reliable supplies. I don't believe that oil is the only answer, but I do believe we need to stop handcuffing ourselves and drill here, drill now. As long as it's going to be over $50 a barrel, oil shale deposits in the northern midwest are accessible, economically viable, and are among the largest ever discovered. Oil deposits offshore from US soil are also among the largest discovered, but we can't drill them due to environmental group opposition. Among the problems with wind, solar, geothermal, and a few newer technologies, is that they are not yet economically viable. As technology develops, they will likely become far lest costly to implement, just as the path most other new technologies seem to take. To keep a vibrant economy from running out of its lifeblood, energy, we will need every resource we can muster. That will mean a reversal of the current policy of blocking nuclear power. That will essentially mean that environmental groups will have to get out of the way. Currently, they are attempting to block nearly any means to large increases in energy harnessing capacity in the US. As long as solar and wind technologies aren't implemented on a large scale, environmental groups don't work too hard at nixing the plans. But for any mass generation projects to go forward, they first must fight endless court battles against environmental groups, despite the overwhelming evidence that modern technologies in oil, nuclear, natural gas, and even coal-fired and wood-burning power generation deliver relatively clean, safe power. Dredging up horror stories from 35 years ago and claiming technology hasn't significantly changed since then, in order to support contentions that energy generation and a robust capitalist economy harm the environment, won't work much longer.

Not many people believe today's environmental groups, and see through their facade of environmental protection to the political agenda they embrace today. This global warming hoax that is just now being exposed is only the latest in a long line of enviro lies and political motives since the 1970's. They cried "WOLF" far too many times, and no one believes them any more, aside from the kool-aid drinkers. Critical thinkers have moved on.

Pharo

Post by Pharo »

Dan wrote:
aside from the kool-aid drinkers. Critical thinkers have moved on.
And therein lies the problem Dan, the “critical thinkers” may see the light but there are just not enough of them. I live in a pretty conservative state but I’m surprised by all the ignorant people I run into here.

I had a conversation with a pretty well off person the other day that stated climate change is caused by the space shuttle. She said that it pokes a hole in the ozone every time it takes off! I asked her if that is case how come a swimming pool doesn’t leave holes in the water after someone dives into it. She just laughed and said it’s not the same thing.

I was stunned as this is a well educated person of high standing in our local community that is also pretty wealthy. She has several successful businesses in this county. But it got me to thinking, how many educated people are out there voting that don’t have any common since?

Something tells me there are a lot more of them then we suspect. And a lot of them (her included) support the current administration.

Something to think about.

Later,

PBiZ

castle

Post by castle »

Pharo wrote:
Dan wrote:
aside from the kool-aid drinkers. Critical thinkers have moved on.

I was stunned as this is a well educated person of high standing in our local community that is also pretty wealthy. She has several successful businesses in this county. But it got me to thinking, how many educated people are out there voting that don’t have any common since?

Something tells me there are a lot more of them then we suspect. And a lot of them (her included) support the current administration.

Something to think about.

Later,

PBiZ
You can thank Uncle Walter and Uncle Dan for that. The news media has only been telling people what they wanted them to hear for the last 40 years. There are a hell of a lot more out there then we suspect, and they're breeding too.