Global Warming is a Fraud

Dan

Re: Global Warming is a Fraud

Post by Dan »

So much for anthropogenic and catastrophic global warming/global cooling/global climate change.

Why is it that whenever the conversation doesn't seem to be going his way, Sandman packs up and "goes traveling"???

Hmmmmm.
castle
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by castle »

Dan wrote:So much for anthropogenic and catastrophic global warming/global cooling/global climate change.

Why is it that whenever the conversation doesn't seem to be going his way, Sandman packs up and "goes traveling"???

Hmmmmm.

Why does he go tripping? To quote Jack Nicholson in "A few good men" "You can't handle the truth"
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

More disparaging comments by Dan C from the OC. Maybe he is a little jealous.

I'm leaving the good ol USA on Friday for some R+R fishin the waters of the tropical Eastern Pacific for giant Yellowfin Tuna with some very good friends. I will return in late January. We do this trip every winter and it feels good to get out on the open ocean and soak up some sunshine. With a little luck, the humpback whales will be putting on a show in the aqua blue waters of Alijos or Clarion Island. It's an amazing experience

In Febuary we are planning a trip to the lower desert regions but haven't decided on an actual destination. Guadalupe Canyon in the mountains on the west side of Laguna Salada is really nice in the winter but with all of the trouble of late in Baja I am reluctant to travel solo down there. Maybe we will hit the Sonoran desert of western Arizona instead. I hear they are paving the road from Puertecitos to Gonzaga and I haven't been down that way in a decade or so.

I just completed the yearly matainence on my 4x4 so it's ready for the trail. When exploring the remote regions of the west, the last thing I want to experience is a breakdown. By doing the preventive maintainence, one can spot those little issues that have the potential to become big problems. It's those little things ya know. Thats why I carry two spares and a water purifier

So.....I'm going to leave the ol Desert Environmental and Land Use Issue Board to the one handed circle jerk club for a while. There's no internet or phone service (except sat phones) where I'm going. There's so many places to go and things to do.............. The joy is in the Journey!
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

And for Castle.......if you REALLY want the truth, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Dept has been issuing citations under Ord 3973 county wide. There are many hot spots that are targeted with their roving sting operations. They are limited by funding however, or a lack of it. The facts is that the SBCSO recieves grant funding from the Ca state OHV program. We support their efforts 100%.

As long as militant OHV activists continue to deny and downplay the extensive problems associated with irresponsible and illegal OHV use, they continue to provide cover for the perpetrators of such actions. Shielding these problem riders from public scrutiny make them just as guilty as the perpetrators in my opinion. From my viewpoint, they are part of the problem, not the solution.

In my area, there has been a long history of restoration projects on public lands being subjected to intentional vandalism. The Arrastra Canyon area of the Juniper Sub Region has been shredded with illegal route proliferation, hillclimbing that scars the scenic hillsides and rampant disregard for staying on the posted designated routes that continues to this day. San Bernardino County covers a very large chunk of real estate and while representives from the State OHMVR division didn't observe much when the went to Wonder Valley, they certainly did see an overwhelming abount of damage to the landscape around this area when they visited. Both public and private lands continue to be hammered by the motorized madmen who cant seem to stay on a legal route.

We have yet to see an effort by responsible OHV leadership to help confront the issue and slow the onslaught. A legal OHV route network can only be maintained by responsible use and the situation around here is way out of hand and unmanagable under the curent situation. Inevitably, this will lead to closure and the loss of yet another riding area. While the OHV activists who frequent "land use issues" sections of message boards are quick to blame all of their problems on the hated "enviros", they evade the root of the problem that is within their own user group that is causing all of the problems. Time and time again, the only way land use managers are able to "manage" problem areas is by closure. Responsible OHV leadership is just as powerless in reining in the militant users and abusers who defiantly ride wherever they please regardless of rules or regulation. Probably the only thing short of closure that will work are very hefty fines and penalties targeting illegal OHV riders.

Seeking solutions, I see very little more than lip service to the rules by OHV activists while giving a wink and a nod to the riders who are shredding the landscape. The WEMO decision is still winding it's way through the courts and the OHV orgs who signed on as interveners are doing little more than provide cover for all of the illegal use and trail non compliance that is occuring. There are plenty of riders out here who are intentionally breaking all of the rules.

For those who question the validity of my comments in regard to restoration project vandalism, route proliferation and continuing problems in the Juniper Sub region of the BLM managed California desert District, please feel free to contact John Pelonio, Public Safety Superintendent Off Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division, Sacramento,Ca at 916-327-5734
or e mail at jpelonio@parks.ca.gov

Any input on real solutions would be more than welcome.
Mike
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Mike »

Sanman says
Any input on real solutions would be more than welcome.
Yea sure Sandman, like the response you gave the RIDE Program we proposed.
Mike
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Mike »

Sandman wrote…
…while representives from the State OHMVR division didn't observe much when the went to Wonder Valley, they certainly did see an overwhelming abount of damage to the landscape around this area…

I repeat, he said...
…they certainly did see an overwhelming abount of damage…

This is another one for the list Sandman.

State, Federal and County LEOs as well as County Code Enforcement all investigated the bogus claims Sandman is referring to and found nothing, zero, zip, no problems of any kind including any damaged landscape. There is no such damage! It’s obvious Sandman has not even seen the area he makes these claims about!

In addition to the State’s report that was posted here on dusa, COW's "calling Wolf" was discussed at three subsequent OHMVR Commission meetings. See the minutes, nothing they found validated any of the claims including those of damage to private and public property!

Sandman’s claims belong on the “Typical COW Bull” thread.
Dan

Post by Dan »

The credibility of the COWs is hovering just a half a notch above zero right now, in the eyes of the OHMVR Commission, the Division, The SB County Sheriff, BLM Law Enforcement, and many elected officials in the area. They are a political group, with political intentions, using political tactics, toward political ends. Some of us have had them pegged from the start, and many others are just now becoming familiar with the ruse. But just like the global warming nonsense finally being exposed, this sort of wholesale fabrication and accusatory tactic is beginning to show its true colors. All it takes is a bit of time, and they always seem to overstep their boundaries and transcend the realm of reality in their extremist quest for political control.
Suzuki Phil

Post by Suzuki Phil »

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 184221.htm

More evidence to prove global warming is a scam.

SP
Allen
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by Allen »

Dan wrote:The credibility of the COWs is hovering just a half a notch above zero right now, in the eyes of the OHMVR Commission, the Division, The SB County Sheriff, BLM Law Enforcement, and many elected officials in the area. They are a political group, with political intentions, using political tactics, toward political ends. Some of us have had them pegged from the start, and many others are just now becoming familiar with the ruse. But just like the global warming nonsense finally being exposed, this sort of wholesale fabrication and accusatory tactic is beginning to show its true colors. All it takes is a bit of time, and they always seem to overstep their boundaries and transcend the realm of reality in their extremist quest for political control.
The "COWS" are lead by a slime ball that would prefer to wipe his behind with the American Flag rather than give it the honor it deserves. So typical of College Professors who make up a very liberal group. Sadly, the message they send to our young students is one full of lies and half truths. Very similar to the crap Sal tries to spread around here.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Adios pindejos!