The middle number please (4): 7

Re: OHV Grants comments

Post by Ken@WonderValley »

You can see my community page here. I have lots of video and pictures

http://members.desertusa.com/sandman Image
Dan

Post by Dan »

I think it's a matter of integrity, EZ. I answer all legitimate questions, and you try to deflect them. Simple, really.

If you have integrity, you'll answer them. If you don't, you won't.
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Dan wrote:I think it's a matter of integrity, EZ. I answer all legitimate questions, and you try to deflect them. Simple, really..
Dan, since the subject of the thread is OHV Grants Comments, as spokesman for the counter-point to Sandman's position, why not post your own comments?

EZ
Brew

Post by Brew »

I only recognize 3 of the people that have submitted OHV grant comments that also post here on DesertUSA.

Brew
Dan

Post by Dan »

EZ, I've got a similar question to yours: why not mind your own damn business?
Allen

Post by Allen »

EZRider wrote:OK, I fixed it, @llen. Are you h@ppy now? :D

EZ
Nope, EZRid&r. I'm still not happy that you refuse to answer legitimate questions. No credibility can be earned unless you actually take a position and voice it. Simply changing an "a" to a "@" in Dan's name doesn't change my opinion of you. It's still lpretty low.
Ken@WonderValley

Post by Ken@WonderValley »

EZRider wrote: Dan, since the subject of the thread is OHV Grants Comments, as spokesman for the counter-point to Sandman's position, why not post your own comments? EZ
It looks to me that most comments say the same thing which leads me to believe that people are being told what to say. Some comments are original like this one below.

(I would like to express my support for the grant funding application by the San Bernardino County Land Use Services/Code Enforcement dept. This agency has been doing an outstanding job educating OHV riders on where the legal OHV areas are while protecting private properties from unauthorized use. Their roving patrols have been held in various locations across the county and have proven successful in encouraging responsible OHV use with a combination of education and enforcement. Their funding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the opportunity to provide comment. [David Van Voorhis - 4/3/09])
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Ken@WonderValley wrote:
EZRider wrote: Dan, since the subject of the thread is OHV Grants Comments, as spokesman for the counter-point to Sandman's position, why not post your own comments? EZ
It looks to me that most comments say the same thing which leads me to believe that people are being told what to say. Some comments are original like this one below.

(I would like to express my support for the grant funding application by the San Bernardino County Land Use Services/Code Enforcement dept. This agency has been doing an outstanding job educating OHV riders on where the legal OHV areas are while protecting private properties from unauthorized use. Their roving patrols have been held in various locations across the county and have proven successful in encouraging responsible OHV use with a combination of education and enforcement. Their funding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the opportunity to provide comment. [David Van Voorhis - 4/3/09])
Good point, Ken. Regardless of whether one agrees, that particular comment reflects a lot of forethought, is personal and well-stated.

EZ