anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Allen....

Post by reptilist »

I wasn't talking to you!
Kevin

Re: Kevin is bikertrash

Post by Kevin »

Reading what the person that took Sandman's handle puzzles me. All the blah blah blah about if so and so uses their screen name out in the world etc. Reminds me of being back in grade school. Maybe the person is a teenager?? No clue.

Peace,

Kevin
Dan

Post by Dan »

Funny how more than half the posts in this new forum have been about S@ndman whining that someone took his screen name. Aren't there more important things to discuss here? If not, why are we here?
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hey, I thought this post was supposed to be about me!

:lol:

Peace,

Kevin
Dan

Post by Dan »

Exactly.
Ken@WonderValley
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by Ken@WonderValley »

Sandman we should go for a ride one day.

Pharo

Post by Pharo »

OK new board (hopefully) so I say we all cop a new attitude. I don't think DUSA wants’ to have to deal with any of the fun and games crap so whoever had Sandman's handle please delete the account. Then E-mail the sysop and ask him to e-mail Sandman and tell him it's available. Nobody here needs to know about it.

To expect a sysop to put up with shanghais while also paying the expense of hardware, software and upkeep is just plan disrespectful. While it’s true I come here to be entertained I still think we need to show some appreciation for this new forum by doing a few simple things.

#1 We only argue the issue, not the person. I don’t intend on getting in another cat fight again and as soon as I see one start (like in this thread already) I’ll then “test” out the ignore and twit filter features. I mean its fun to joke a bit (like this thread started out) but let’s keep the noise level down. Even I am getting sick of some of it.

#2 Keep it desert related, try not to reach too far into the forest for a tie back to the desert.

#3 Keep you picture size at 800X600 or less. It takes up less server space and fits the forum size as well. I’ve already tested this and it looks best at 800X600. If anyone needs any help figuring out how to resize a picture, just shoot me a PM and I’ll tell you how even if you’re running a MAC.

#4 just show some common courtesy for the forum owners if you can’t show it for the people you are replying too. The easiest way to do this is to not replay in the heat of anger. Wait at least 10 minuets then re-read your post before you hit the submit button. 9 times out of 10 you will re-write it before you submit it.

I intend to stick to these 4 basic guidelines on this as well as the other forum and I’ll still win all of my arguments, just like I always do.
:lol:

Later,

PBiZ
S@ndman

Post by S@ndman »

Yep.....100% agreement

Well said
Dan

Post by Dan »

Really, what has to happen here is that everyone needs to agree to abide by the rules. Many of us have been guilty of some transgression, and others not on pharo's list. Some continually step outside the bounds of the DUSA rules, and then turn around and accuse others of the same thing. :roll:

The first one to step over the line has to become the pariah of everyone, else it simply escalates. That much was obvious in the old forum. Those who do not contribute anything significant to the discussion, but are merely here at DUSA to antagonize and annoy, should be on everyone's twit filter.
desert wanderer

Post by desert wanderer »

Whatever happened to the Desiny Liquedo? His posts were nonsense at the least, and very repetitious, not saying anything of value. Perhaps he just faded away into oblivion.