Re: Kevin is bikertrash

Post by Pharo »

And here is the proof!!!

Later,

PBiZ
S@ndman

Post by S@ndman »

It didn't take long for the games to begin here at the new forum. I was working a 12 hour shift and way too busy to log on and register here. My screen name has not changed, just the spelling.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Too funny PBiZ. I love you man.

Peace,

Kevin

P.S. I am the guy in last place :oops:
S@ndman

Post by S@ndman »

Whatever........you just make yourself look like an a$$ thats all. It's not hard to figgure this one out.
reptilist
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

I have to second that S@ndman!

Post by reptilist »

I have no intention of ever visiting this particular forum again, but I couldn't help but comment on what a total jerk that guy is for stealing your name! What a jackass, it's people like that drive all the interesting folks off this site. It's not funny "sandman", you fraud!
Allen
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by Allen »

Great new Message Board! Thank you for the change.
Let's hope that the usual suspects don't keep stirring the pot as they have done so much in the past. Although, it looks like they have already begun their normal posting of hate and discontent.
reptilist
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Fraud, fake, thief...the new sandman.

Post by reptilist »

You took something that didn't belong to you and it's a dam shame that you don't have the moral "sand" to own up to it. What you did is no different than taking the work tools off a coworker's truck...sure they belong to the company, but that doesn't give you the right to appropriate them for yourself without asking. In this case it's identity theft, you are totally wrong and it's inexcuseable. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, but apparently you weren't raised with a moral backbone so it doesn't even occur to you that you might have transgressed and disrespected another human being by your action.
It's not my fight really, but I call a spade a spade and I remember that I felt the same sort of indignation when Densiny Liquedo started posting his rot using other people's names.
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

I just want to go on record as saying that I agree that pirating Sandman's name was wrong. Maybe whomever did it can return it. Ok, it was funny, ha ha. :lol: Now give it back. No harm, no foul. :oops:
Allen
The middle number please (4): 7

Re: Fraud, fake, thief...the new sandman.

Post by Allen »

reptilist wrote:You took something that didn't belong to you and it's a dam shame that you don't have the moral "sand" to own up to it. What you did is no different than taking the work tools off a coworker's truck...sure they belong to the company, but that doesn't give you the right to appropriate them for yourself without asking. In this case it's identity theft, you are totally wrong and it's inexcuseable. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, but apparently you weren't raised with a moral backbone so it doesn't even occur to you that you might have transgressed and disrespected another human being by your action.
It's not my fight really, but I call a spade a spade and I remember that I felt the same sort of indignation when Densiny Liquedo started posting his rot using other people's names.
Rep,
It appears that your tirade was directed at me and if so, I don't appreciate it one bit. I am not the person that registered with either of those user names. Perhaps it was someone else that doesn't care for Sandman or EZ, (there are a lot of them), but it certainly wasn't me. Besides, I would be ashamed to appear to be related in any way to either of those two characters.