Happy Easter!

Dan

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Dan »

EZ:
Is that your butt, or did Allen just hand you something else wrapped in a pair of jeans?
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Dan wrote:EZ:
Is that your butt, or did Allen just hand you something else wrapped in a pair of jeans?
It's Easter, Dan.

Give your bad character a vacation.

EZ
Dan

Post by Dan »

That was precisely my point, but you couldn't give it a rest, could you?
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Dan wrote:That was precisely my point, but you couldn't give it a rest, could you?
Take responsibility for when this thread went bad, Dan. It started when you posted:

1) "I wouldn't have known you were talking about me, but your danerection gave you away."

2) Allen jumped in with, "Is that a gun in your pocket, EZ, or are you just happy to see Dan?

3) Allen wrote, "Dan and I will just hang out and talk about how much you enjoy getting "Ratpacked"."

4) You wrote, "Is that your butt, or did Allen just hand you something else wrapped in a pair of jeans?"

So do me a favor, Dan.

The next time you and Allen enjoy sharing gay humor-----leave me out of it.

EZ
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

EZRider wrote:Here's an idea for Easter:

Why not celebrate by flagging all posts (including previous posts) having hateful content?

EZ
That would be very difficult EZ, as it would be a subjective call on the part of the flager, and not an objective one. Bad idea.
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Goldseeker wrote:
EZRider wrote:Here's an idea for Easter:

Why not celebrate by flagging all posts (including previous posts) having hateful content?

EZ
That would be very difficult EZ, as it would be a subjective call on the part of the flager, and not an objective one. Bad idea.
It's not difficult, Goldseeker. That feature is built into the new forum. To flag a post, all you have to do is to click on the exclamation point in the lower right.

As for being subjective, the webmaster makes the determination whether the poster is in violation of his agreement not to post material having hateful content.

EZ
Allen
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by Allen »

EZRider wrote:The next time you and Allen enjoy sharing gay humor-----leave me out of it.

EZ
Remember, EZRider, you're the one that used the word "heterosexual" for no particular reason, which brought into question why you even brought it up. I have several Gay friends, both Male and Female, so I don't care what you do in your personal life, as long it doesn't affect mine.
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Allen wrote:
EZRider wrote:The next time you and Allen enjoy sharing gay humor-----leave me out of it.

EZ
Remember, EZRider, you're the one that used the word "heterosexual" for no particular reason, which brought into question why you even brought it up.
Dan said, "I wouldn't have known you were talking about me, but your danerection gave you away."

It seemed like a good time to remind Dan that I am heterosexual and do not fit into his fantasy.

EZ
Dan

Post by Dan »

You've had a problem with me since the very first post you made as LoneRanger. You don't post on desert and environmental issues, you simply came here to screw with me, and rescue your buddy Sandman, who was making a fool of himself and the rest of the COWs. I have no particular issue that involves either him or you. I have a problem with his advocacy and the way he attempts to demonize all OHV users while pretending only to disagree with the illegal ones.

Your mission here is a very personal one, and you spend most of your time trying unsuccessfully to discredit me and belittle other OHV users here. It was obvious enough to all others on the old message board that someone termed it a "danerection". You offer nothing positive of substance, only sarcasm and cynicism.

Everyone else fully recognizes it but you. Why do you suppose that is, EZRider?
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Dan wrote:You don't post on desert and environmental issues, you simply came here to screw with me, and rescue your buddy Sandman, who was making a fool of himself and the rest of the COWs.
Dan, for your edification:

1) I am here to post my opinions on desert and environmental issues (which I do with regularity).

2) You see me as "screwing with you" because you would like to dominate this forum.

3) Sandman doesn't need help, he can stand on this own two feet.

4) Contrary to your insistent claims, Sandman is NOT a member of COW.

5) Just who is making a fool of themselves in this forum is a matter of opinion.

EZ