ATV Trails

EZRider

Re: ATV Trails

Post by EZRider »

Goldseeker wrote:The problem with that is they still control you. U can have the green one but dont touch the red one. Cant you see that? Like the Neil young song says "they give you this but you pay for that" I see thru their little attempt to control more and more of our lives. The tea party is a step in the right direction, I have been saying for 30 years we need one. Really, I have. But we need more of them, not just this one and say "yeah, we showed 'em" NO! keep the pressure on. Take back the country. This OHV control is just a similie of their real intention, IMO, which is to control every aspect of our lives, IF we let them. Look at the kids in school. Totally brainwashed except for a few who have it figured it out.Dont let 'em fool you bud.
THAT is the point where this thread went bad, Goldseeker. It was the SECOND posting and YOUR response to PITD's original posting.

IMO, your feelings of helplessness and vicitimization would be better aired in a different forum.

EZ
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

Truth hurt EZ? Or can you even recognize the truth? In your opinion... :roll:
I dont feel at all helpless,maybe possibly slightly victimized by a largelly immoral goverment, but not enough to be depressed or helpless, in fact the opposite is true. The righestous ones will win in the end, and it will be you liberals who are then the helpless ones. All the evils now present in this contry, can be traced to liberalism, which is indeed a mental dis-order, and is a philosophy you no doubt fondly embrace. It is you and yours who are to blame for the mess we (some of us, and the country as a whole) are in.

Have a nice day. :)
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Goldseeker wrote:The righestous ones will win in the end, and it will be you liberals who are then the helpless ones.
In your eyes, Goldseeker, anyone not sharing your fringe views is a "liberal". I am politically Independent.

In actuality, a democracy is powered from the center with competing influence from both right and left.

Sorry that doesn't work for you.

EZ
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

EZRider wrote:
Goldseeker wrote:The righestous ones will win in the end, and it will be you liberals who are then the helpless ones.
In your eyes, Goldseeker, anyone not sharing your fringe views is a "liberal". I am politically Independent.

In actuality, a democracy is powered from the center with competing influence from both right and left.

Sorry that doesn't work for you.

EZ

Fine EZ then answer this.
Do you agree with what Carrie Prejean said on the miss USA contest, and no dancin' around as your prone to; simply a yes or no answer>
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Goldseeker wrote:Do you agree with what Carrie Prejean said on the miss USA contest.
The judge asked for her opinion and she responded in a respectful manner.

Too bad he couldn't deal with hearing her "truth". IMO, he is the one who should have been eliminated.

EZ
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

EZRider wrote:
Goldseeker wrote:Do you agree with what Carrie Prejean said on the miss USA contest.
The judge asked for her opinion and she responded in a respectful manner.

Too bad he couldn't deal with hearing her "truth". IMO, he is the one who should have been eliminated.

EZ

On that point I agree with you 100% EZ, I merely asked your opinon thats all. I wanted to see your stand on the issue, where your values on this subject were, thats all.
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

My stand on the issue is that no one has a monopoly on truth. Her "truth" was not what the judge wanted to hear because it differed from his "truth".

He allowed his personal issues to interfere with his capacity to judge fairly and so he retaliated. As I said, he should have been removed.

EZ
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

I agree with that EZ. I merely asked what you thought about gay marriage, since you claim to be independent. I will go on record as saying I am totally 100% flat out aganist it. You?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Goldseeker wrote:I agree with that EZ. I merely asked what you thought about gay marriage, since you claim to be independent. I will go on record as saying I am totally 100% flat out aganist it. You?
...sound of crickets chirping.......
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Dan is interested in gay marriage, Goldseeker.

Instead of discussing it on "ATV Trails", why not open a new thread so he can give up his pitch?

EZ