ATV Trails

Dan

Re: ATV Trails

Post by Dan »

Not really. I'm far more interested in some on this message board having the integrity to answer other peoples' questions when asked, instead of simply demanding it of those others. So far, you have not shown us any of that integrity.

Why is that?
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Dan wrote:Not really. I'm far more interested in some on this message board having the integrity to answer other peoples' questions when asked, instead of simply demanding it of those others. So far, you have not shown us any of that integrity.

Why is that?
You see yourself as a standard for integrity, Dan?

IMO, using this forum as a vehicle for personal attacks and name-calling indicates lack of integrity.

EZ
Dan

Post by Dan »

See yourself as a standard for personal attacks, EZ? I can agree with that.
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Dan wrote:See yourself as a standard for personal attacks, EZ? I can agree with that.
Cite ONE example, Dan. As I have said before, I do not ridicule, I only point out the ridiculous.

Post with forethought and you will save me the inconvenience.

EZ
Dan

Post by Dan »

There's dozens. I have no time to point out the obvious to people who simply want to ignore reality.
Sal

Post by Sal »

There's dozens. I have no time to point out the obvious to people who simply want to ignore reality.
When you post here you are posting for the world. If you can't back up your assertions with facts, you can claim you "have no time", even though all readers can see you post the most often and the longest posts--evidence of time to burn :D

You reason like a sandbox bully. You accuse those of us who have the guts to complain about OHV abuse as misfits who couldn't fit in in school.

The world sees you for who you are Dan.

Thanks for posting and revealing the ethical makeup of an off-roader.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dan

Post by Dan »

Does your last rant also apply to EZRider, who refuses to answer a question if he can't turn it into ridicule of the person who asked it?
greeneey
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by greeneey »

How do I prevent my atv from turning off in water or when ride it through water? Hi I have a 150cc Japanese utility atv. No name brand. I want to know how I can drive through some deep water on it without it turning off on me. I dont know anything about atvs but I can drive it pretty well. I wanna be able to drive across creeks and have stay running. Is their anything I can do to it to keep it from shutting down?
Last edited by greeneey on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stanley

Post by Stanley »

Keep your ATV away from water. :lol:
MMM
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by MMM »

Like Stanly said, avoid the water. For many reasons. First, many envior folk hate any one who rides in water and second, water is bad for any engine. If you MUST cross a stream keep your speed as slow as possable, do not race through any stream. Maintain you slow speed and know you can not see really how deep the water is. That and rocks and mud are there ready to grab you rig. If you MUST cross any water make sure the time in the water is an absoulute minimum. DO NOT CUT BANKS or TRASH ANY RAPERIAN AREA. Water will find any place it can to get into your oil, gas, air filter, anyplace you do not want water. Also, if you ride in water you could leak oil or gas into the water and that is not good. If your rig dies in the water most likely you are going way to fast and if you continue will destroy your engine.

Mike