Metal Detecting

Moderator: Jim_b

goldman1947
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Metal Detecting

Post by goldman1947 »

Hello Everyone:

Thanks for your feed back on the claim I got on Ebay, I only spent $112.00 so that's not to bad, wanted to know if any of the members are interested in Metal Detecting in and around Rich Hill, near Congress.

I will be out that way in Decemeber and want to know if anyone would like to join me in some metal detecting, I'm a member of the GPAA and take one guest on there claims.

Goldman1947
Alan
Jim Hatt

Re: Metal Detecting

Post by Jim Hatt »

Hello again Alan,

Well at $112.00 you are not out too much then. I was afraid you might be into it for Thousands of $.

If it were a different time of the year, I would love to go up to Rich Hill with you, but when the weather is below the triple digit temperatures, I spend all of my free time in the Superstitions.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone else from the forums here takes you up on the offer tho. I have seen some really nice nuggets that have come from that area.

Best,

Jim
hawkshawcherokee
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by hawkshawcherokee »

Hi Alan ,Let me introduce myself I am Wayne Tyra from the Texas area. I am a new member of Desert USA forums and I am looking to do some exploring for gold or silver. I am a very honest caring person,I am not a greedy man at all,besides if your rich everyone wants your money so i perfer not to become rich. I just want to make my way in life. I am almost to honest for my own good but I sleep well. I an wanting to get away from people in general. Not that I do not like people its just it seems there are very few honest people around any more. I would have no problem with you doing a background check on me and I would perfer you did so you can see I am not a bad guy. I would be very willing to search for and lost gold mines or treasure of any kind. I truely inoy it and love the outdoors and the wilderness. Here is my contact information if you would decide you want me to help in any way. I do know a very honest good hearted man that might be willing to invest in a expidition. I cann him my angel as he has been there for me in trying times. my email is hawkshaw333@gmail.com,please don't hesitate in talking to me if you are interested. I am willing to spend weeks if not months helping in any way. I look forward to talking if you like.thanks Wayne
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Hello hawkshawcherokee and welcome to the DUSA Forums.

I have a pretty good feel for what you are talking about. Every now and then I feel like screaming "STOP THE WORLD AND LET ME OFF" myself. :lol: I think it is only the time I get to spend alone in the Wilderness that maintains my sanity.

Hope you enjoy the forums, and find the connection you are looking for here.

Best,

Jim