Q&A'S - COMPLAINTS - NO SPECIFIC TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Moderator: Jim_b

Jim Hatt

Re: Q&A'S - COMPLAINTS - NO SPECIFIC TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Post by Jim Hatt »

Goldseeker wrote:
No girlfriend over there. You asked that before, hmmm, little guilt trip in your own head? :lol:
No guilt trip GS, You're close tho. :D
Just some fond memories of someone special in Escondido a long time ago.
Gerald D. Sain
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Gerald D. Sain »

JIM;
I spent, off and on, about 6 hr. writting this on my, words workbook. I knew I couldn't finish it before I was logged-off.

Sense this has several differant topics, I thought this would be the right place to put it.
Have fun, and a great day. :lol:

For more information, Jim, and whom ever, you have my e-mail address.

GERALD
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Morning Gerald,

Everyone that has access to this Forum, also has access to Google earth. We have all played with it, and formed our opinions about how useful it is. I think your posts would be more likely to get the kind of replies you want, if you gave some examples of things you have actually seen, and photographed, out in the mountains, and showed how you were able to identify the same places in Google Earth images. I don't think it is possible for anything smaller than a school bus, but I will reserve judgment until I have seen your photos.
Gerald D. Sain

Post by Gerald D. Sain »

Good afternoon, Jim.
About the photos, I couldn't really put these photos in this location. These are very special and you and everyone else that has walked by this area would reconnize the location. There has been thousands plus walked by within 200 ft. and didn't know this was there. Its like looking at the Elephant in the clouds and the person next to you can't see it. All you have to is put 3 into
= 6. to the test. :oops: I'm seeing something that nobody else has noticed before. I will help anyone or two to find this Glod mine if they are willing. Just lesson and I think I can prove it.
So you have a good day and happy hunting.
Gerald :mrgreen:
Desert Cruiser

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Jim I hope you don't mind this post!

GERALD: Your post is a big let down! Saying you have photos but cant show them? Come on if your not going to show them don't mention them, please. Sorry but this is bugging me, wish you'd never put that in there unless you were going to show them. Oh yeh, since a thousand people walked by this spot, how do you know some haven't seen what's in your photo anyway, Come-on share them with us!

Don....
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Gerald,

I am not asking for photos of your secret spot.
Any place in the Superstitions will do, where you can show something smaller than a school bus in a photo, and the same location that is recognizable in Google Earth.

I don't under why you suddenly become so secretive. You have already given the Lat - Lon of the location. (Unless I have you confused with John Kemm)
Gerald D. Sain

Post by Gerald D. Sain »

JIM-DON; :shock:
Since you already have the longitude and latitude, you don't need photos, now do you. You can check it out the next time you go hiking. The only way anyone will get to see these photos is if I, in person, show them.
The next time your out towards DONS camp at the PERALTAS TRAIL HEAD, take a hike east towards miners needle. Pass miners wash and before you turn north, you will come to a large outcrop. On top, walk south till you come to where lighting has struck it. Look real close and you will find a quarter, $.25 cent peice wedged inbetween two rocks. I put this quarter there back in 1999. I camped at this spot over night and I was bymyself.
I had to come back to TEXAS on account of my health. I can't venture into the mountains like I use to. But if I could, there would not be a LOST DUTCHMANS MINE. Talk all you want, I won't be listening. GERALD :arrow: :mrgreen:
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Forgive my arrogance Gerald, but I am of the opinion that you have not been listening all along.

Jim
Desert Cruiser

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Geez Gerald: I haven't been able to go hiking for quite a while that's why I ask to see the photos, but never mind. Have a good one.

Don...
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Don,

Even you could make it to the area Gerald is talking about. Miner's Needle is not even far enough into the mountains, to get past the trail of cigarette butts that the Senior Citizens leave behind on their afternoon hikes, to look at the desert flora.