Q&A'S - COMPLAINTS - NO SPECIFIC TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Moderator: Jim_b

Goldseeker

Re: Q&A'S - COMPLAINTS - NO SPECIFIC TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Post by Goldseeker »

O boy. No I am not drinking anything except water as I have to leave at 11 pm tonight for Long Beach for an automotive event. And the crash was in Roswell New Mexico. If they moved it; whatever. I am saying the crash was in July 1947, thats what I was saying. IIn Roswell New Mexico. Maybe it was moved to area 51 but the crash was in New Mexico. Algore was born around that time, along with a few other democrats. Makes you wonder it does.
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

Desert Cruiser wrote:Well thanks for the response Goldseeker. I wish you knew what you did so I could help someone else when they had the problem --- computer glich I guess. Thanks anyway.

Don & Iggy from Area 51.

Hey, how did you get Algore to sit on your lap? :lol:
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Goldseeker wrote:O boy. No I am not drinking anything except water as I have to leave at 11 pm tonight for Long Beach for an automotive event. And the crash was in Roswell New Mexico. If they moved it; whatever. I am saying the crash was in July 1947, thats what I was saying. IIn Roswell New Mexico. Maybe it was moved to area 51 but the crash was in New Mexico. Algore was born around that time, along with a few other democrats. Makes you wonder it does.
Now I am so confused that I have forgotten why we were even talking about this. Only Goldseeker could draw me that far off topic in a NO SPECIFIC TOPIC DISCUSSION. :D
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

props gratefully accepted.... :lol:
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

Jim Hatt wrote:
Goldseeker wrote:O boy. No I am not drinking anything except water as I have to leave at 11 pm tonight for Long Beach for an automotive event. And the crash was in Roswell New Mexico. If they moved it; whatever. I am saying the crash was in July 1947, thats what I was saying. IIn Roswell New Mexico. Maybe it was moved to area 51 but the crash was in New Mexico. Algore was born around that time, along with a few other democrats. Makes you wonder it does.
Now I am so confused that I have forgotten why we were even talking about this. Only Goldseeker could draw me that far off topic in a NO SPECIFIC TOPIC DISCUSSION. :D

Is that like being given an unlimited budget and still exceding it?
;)
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Hadn't thought about it that way but, YES. Very Good.
Wish I would have thought of that one. :?
Have a good a good back over to the Coast again.
You sure you don't have a girlfriend over there somewhere, that you aren't telling us about?
Gerald D. Sain
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Gerald D. Sain »

QUESTION,,,,
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD A PHOTO WITH A POST? I THOUGHT IT WAS IN HERE SOMEWHERE BUT I CAN'T FIND IT.
Gerald
Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Gerald, I'll see if I can help you out here and share with you how I do it. First your Photo needs to be on a Photo hosting site like http://www.photobucket.com. This is a free site, all you have to do is to sign-up. Once you have your Photos uploaded there you can share them here. If you do use Photobucket like I do once you have Photos on there and you want to share one here in a post, all you have to do is to push the "Img" button and then on Photobucket move your mouse over the Photo you want to share and you'll see a drop-down box. In that box you'll see different selections you can make such as: Email & IM - Direct Link - HTML Code - and IMG Code. Copy the "Direct Link" code and paste it in your post here on DUSA wherever you want the Photo to appear. You can repeat this process for as many Photos as you want to share and that's all there is to it. You can preview your post to make sure the Photo will appear.

If you need any further help or have questions please post them.
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Gerald,

Greg's instructions should be fine for uploading photos to the forum.
If you have trouble at photobucket, see Don's post at: http://www.desertusa.com/mb3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=314
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

Jim Hatt wrote:Hadn't thought about it that way but, YES. Very Good.
Wish I would have thought of that one. :?
Have a good a good back over to the Coast again.
You sure you don't have a girlfriend over there somewhere, that you aren't telling us about?

No girlfriend over there. You asked that before, hmmm, little guilt trip in your own head? :lol:
No it was automotive related, and next weekend the same thing, the Pomona Auto swap. Its huge. Surely you heard of that.
And I am dealing with the USCIS, a big pain in the butt. THAT, is for my fiance.
Thats why the trips to the coast.