Help With A Treasure Show

Moderator: Jim_b

Plays In The Dirt

Re: Help With A Treasure Show

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Desert Cruiser wrote:Greg that show is still airing on satellite, just saw a quick glimse of it a couple of day ago. I think it's on Discovery or one of the other channels like that. Never thought she was anything special though, but then again Linda is the only one that's ever interested me (whispering -- she watches this board so I have to say that) LOL.
Don....
Well I can understand that Kirsten doesn't excite everyone but I sure wouldn't kick her out the door, that's for sure. An outdoor girl who also cleans-up quite well does it for me. :D

Gini pointed out to me that she had see her on TV recently, (I don't get TV in Eureka), bless her heart.
Last edited by Plays In The Dirt on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Jim Hatt wrote:I remember that show Greg,

At first I thought you were talking about Massey's Gold Show, but I dropped that thought when the words "drop-dead gorgeous" came up I knew you weren't talking about Ole' Buzzard.
Absolutely NOT! I used to watch the Buzzard all the time, (may he RIP), and there's no way one could describe him as being "Drop Dead Gorgeous." :D

I just returned to Eureka this morning and have plenty to do around the 5th wheel. I hope to post some old car Photos on the Travel Forum later.
Mrs.Oroblanco
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Mrs.Oroblanco »

Sorry to put my two cents into the "Gold Prospector show with George (Buzzard).

While there may have been a few shows where gold was salted - I don't know for sure - but, we knew old Buzzard back in the 80's and early 90's, before he passed away, and there was many, many a time when the gold was NOT salted - He would film for hours, including on one of our claims, and then cut the segment down to fit into a half hour show. There are many hours of film around that never made it to the shows.

Now, Tom and Perry - that's a different kettle of corn. And, some of the Buzzard "short films" are part of the old film that George never used in his shows. (along with some of Buzzards old shows that he did air).

Beth (Mrs. O)