Global Warming is a Fraud

Dan

Re: Global Warming is a Fraud

Post by Dan »

Allen wrote:
Dan wrote:I've always wanted to own a piece of land in a place like Juniper Flats.
Would you issue me a written letter giving permission to ride on it?
Better than that, I'd also post the property allowing recreationists to use it at their own risk (after, of course, removing the smoke-belching hulk of Sandman's old pickup truck, as it's a hazard). It would limit my liability under federal and state legal precedent.
Sal

Post by Sal »

Deny global warming and claim your God given right to destroy the earth! That's our Dan!

Oh yeh and run from the challenge of an astute mind reading your drivel on other web boards.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Allen
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by Allen »

Sal wrote:Deny global warming and claim your God given right to destroy the earth! That's our Dan!

Oh yeh and run from the challenge of an astute mind reading your drivel on other web boards.

Sal, you never make any sense. If you try to make an argument in defense of your positions regarding OHV use, it gets lost in all of your Font color changing and your obvious blind eye to looking at things from more than one perspective. Have you been drinking that Badwater again? Your blind perspective that OHV's are destroying the planet, is preposterous and makes you look so foolish! Too bad EZRider isn't here to tell you that. He saw a fool for what he was and wasn't afraid to point that out.
castle

Post by castle »

Allen wrote:
Sal wrote:Deny global warming and claim your God given right to destroy the earth! That's our Dan!

Sal, you never make any sense. If you try to make an argument in defense of your positions regarding OHV use, it gets lost in all of your Font color changing and your obvious blind eye to looking at things from more than one perspective. Have you been drinking that Badwater again? Your blind perspective that OHV's are destroying the planet, is preposterous and makes you look so foolish! Too bad EZRider isn't here to tell you that. He saw a fool for what he was and wasn't afraid to point that out.

I concur.
Allen

Post by Allen »

Dan wrote:
Allen wrote:
Dan wrote:I've always wanted to own a piece of land in a place like Juniper Flats.
Would you issue me a written letter giving permission to ride on it?
Better than that, I'd also post the property allowing recreationists to use it at their own risk (after, of course, removing the smoke-belching hulk of Sandman's old pickup truck, as it's a hazard). It would limit my liability under federal and state legal precedent.

Thanks, Dan!
If you just follow PC 602 like every land owner should, I think you would be fine. It's obvious that SBCO Ordinance 3973 is not working and simply provides an excuse for property owners to avoid following the language of the superior CA law contained in PC 602.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Agreed 100%, Allen.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Dan wrote"
I've always wanted to own a piece of land in a place like Juniper Flats."

Then why doesnt Dan buy some property like an honest man instead of making threats with the intent to intimidate silence about his behavior?

The systematic cyberstalking and disparagement of EZRider is another example.There is a documented pattern of unprovoked prying into the personal details of EZ Riders life and disparaging accounts of rumored events that were wildly innaccurate. H*ll, he even cyberstalked EZ Rider after he had died. The only thing he got right was his name and dual residency of both his 900 acre ranch in the desert and his home in Woodland Hills. My friend Dean Greenwaldt never ran cattle here in California but did grow up on a cattle ranch in South Dakota.He did not hold the lease to the Round Mountain Cattle allotment but he WAS an officer in the Military during the Vietnam War era. He did hold a high level security clearance and helped develop stealth technology after his military service ended. I knew him for almost 30 years and he could always be trusted as a man of his word who helped many who were less fortunate than him by providing employment is a rural area where jobs were scarce. He had a deep respect for the land and worked to protect it and yet, anyone who asked him was granted permission to hike around the unique canyons and enjoy the peaceful serenity of the lands he owned.

I'm just thankful that I did not learn of Dean's tragic murder from Dan's cyberstalking sickness. Everyone who knew Dean took his death really hard and he was loved by his friends and family. After months of disparaging posts originating from Dan, the words of condolances were more of an act to cover his own callousness that an actual sincere and heartfelt sadness that Dean's family and friends were going through

I won't be attending the next BOS meeting on Ord 3973. I'm going to be writing the individual board members with my personal comments and skip the show. I have no desire to be followed around by some wing nut again. Quite frankly, my family is concerned for my safety and their peace of mind is a good enough reason not to go when a clear and safer alternative exists.

If Dan had been at the meeting to address the Board of Supervisors, he would have been paying attention to the issue at hand and the speakers and have waited his turn to address the Board. Instead, his focus was upon his percieved "enemies', their movements, and actions. The intent was very clear to me. As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words

The latest paronoid rantings exposing global warming conspiricy theories interspersed with delusions of grandure and revenge illustrate just how sick this individual is in my opinion. Hatred is like a cancer. It consumes from within. It still burns within this individual in my opinion and I do believe he is a threat to my safety and well being. I think it's best to avoid any situation that would lead to an opportunity for him and his associates.
castle

Post by castle »

Sandman wrote:Dan wrote"

Then why doesnt Dan buy some property like an honest man instead of making threats with the intent to intimidate silence about his behavior?

The systematic cyberstalking and disparagement of EZRider is another example.There is a documented pattern of unprovoked prying into the personal details of EZ Riders life and disparaging accounts of rumored events that were wildly innaccurate. H*ll, he even cyberstalked EZ Rider after he had died. The only thing he got right was his name and dual residency of both his 900 acre ranch in the desert and his home in Woodland Hills. My friend Dean Greenwaldt never ran cattle here in California but did grow up on a cattle ranch in South Dakota.He did not hold the lease to the Round Mountain Cattle allotment but he WAS an officer in the Military during the Vietnam War era. He did hold a high level security clearance and helped develop stealth technology after his military service ended. I knew him for almost 30 years and he could always be trusted as a man of his word who helped many who were less fortunate than him by providing employment is a rural area where jobs were scarce. He had a deep respect for the land and worked to protect it and yet, anyone who asked him was granted permission to hike around the unique canyons and enjoy the peaceful serenity of the lands he owned.

I'm just thankful that I did not learn of Dean's tragic murder from Dan's cyberstalking sickness. Everyone who knew Dean took his death really hard and he was loved by his friends and family. After months of disparaging posts originating from Dan, the words of condolances were more of an act to cover his own callousness that an actual sincere and heartfelt sadness that Dean's family and friends were going through

I won't be attending the next BOS meeting on Ord 3973. I'm going to be writing the individual board members with my personal comments and skip the show. I have no desire to be followed around by some wing nut again. Quite frankly, my family is concerned for my safety and their peace of mind is a good enough reason not to go when a clear and safer alternative exists.

If Dan had been at the meeting to address the Board of Supervisors, he would have been paying attention to the issue at hand and the speakers and have waited his turn to address the Board. Instead, his focus was upon his percieved "enemies', their movements, and actions. The intent was very clear to me. As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words

The latest paronoid rantings exposing global warming conspiricy theories interspersed with delusions of grandure and revenge illustrate just how sick this individual is in my opinion. Hatred is like a cancer. It consumes from within. It still burns within this individual in my opinion and I do believe he is a threat to my safety and well being. I think it's best to avoid any situation that would lead to an opportunity for him and his associates.

Sandman, my front window looks out over almost 80 acers of cattle land, cows, heffers, calves and a few bulls everywhere. They don't produce near the amount of Bravo Serria that you do, and theirs isn't near as syrupy as yours either.
Mike
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Mike »

I won't be attending the next BOS meeting on Ord 3973…

…I have no desire to be followed around by some wing nut again…

…my family is concerned for my safety…

…I do believe he is a threat to my safety and well being. I think it's best to avoid any situation that would lead to an opportunity for him and his associates.

Pleeeeeeese Sandman, give us a freaking brake!

Nobody bought that loathsome bologna the first time around. Do you think that by repeating it enough someone might believe it?

Believe me, it’s just as ridiculous this time as every other time we’ve heard it.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Sandman wrote:Dan wrote"

You have been duly warned.