Darn Bikers!!!!!!!!

Suzuki Phil

Darn Bikers!!!!!!!!

Post by Suzuki Phil »

http://greenoc.freedomblogging.com/2...derness/19931/

Sal you have more people to pick on now.

SP
castle
The middle number please (4): 7

Re: Darn Bikers!!!!!!!!

Post by castle »

I'm sure SAL...Deleted...will have some comments on this, here's mine.

I don't condone the actions of the illegal riders and their carving up a county part. I don't totally blame them for the distruction they did. Where do I put the bult of the blame, on the enviro wackos, Serria Club, CBD, Wildeart Guardians and a number of other idiot groups. All they want to do is make Wildedrness areas. They use the ESA and the WA like a baseball bat on a fly to get more and more areas closed, becase all these little critter, bug, flys, and weeds need protecting. They sue the government to get there way, and due to our stupid government, the government pays their legal expenses, win loose or draw. The problem is thses groups aren't about saving or protecting. They are all about control.

Try to get an enviromentalist to meet you half way on a proposal to provide NEW OHV, dirt bike or BMX rifing areas on the publicl land. It won't happen. You'd easier fly a kite on the moon. There is always some bug, weed, critter, or bird that is too valuable to man and needs to be saved. No one has explained what that value is, but it must be there. So says the enviro wackos any way.

OC has real problems as to where people can recreate. I can remember OC from the 1950's when it was a nice place. That's all been replace by cities and county greed for more and more tax money. Money to buy parks that a lot of people today can't enjoy their form of recreation in. That's pretty sad. I always thought the government, local, state, and federal, were supposed to look out for ALL the citizens. Not just thoses who want to walk in their parks.
Sal

Post by Sal »

Phil your link doesn't go anywhere
castle
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by castle »

Sal wrote:Phil your link doesn't go anywhere
Scroll down just a little and you'll see Bold Black letters that say "Recent Coments" Look a little farther and you'll see "Chris W on Illegal bike park . . . " Click and read SAL--deleted--, I'm sure it'll get you going.
Sal

Post by Sal »

sure mtn bikes cause damage, but NOTHING like the damage caused by OHV's (motorized recreation)
Mrs.Oroblanco
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Mrs.Oroblanco »

Sal wrote:sure mtn bikes cause damage, but NOTHING like the damage caused by OHV's (motorized recreation)
sure mtn bikes cause damage, but NOTHING like the damage caused by OHV's (motorized recreation)

So, the mountain bikes you are talking about have just pedals?

Beth (Mrs.O )
javaone

Post by javaone »

Yes... Just pedals. :o Eventually, all our kids will be allowed to do is just sit in the house and get fat, or join gangs.

Jerry
Sal

Post by Sal »

you might get them to try hiking
javaone

Post by javaone »

No... They might step on some endangered fungus :lol: :roll: