cibola / zuni indians

Moderator: Jim_b

silent hunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: cibola / zuni indians

Post by silent hunter »

Hey now rock2roller. That was also a very good guess, and absolutly correct!!! Now everything changes!! As far as what we may be looking for out there. It could be a small mountain covering the pits or shafts. Just emagine what four hundred people all searching for the duchman mine, shoulder to shoulder leaving no stone to lay as it was. We could in a week using the 400 to build a huge mountain and be confident that no one could just find it. So what do we look for if that was the case. What has happened to the mound in pheonix how could a dirt mound survive the flood earth quakes and the wind. The answer is calcium carbonate. And was so with the mound i found cemented togather with calcium carbonite. Almost looking like sedementry gravels. Only one problem were did that flat stack of rocks get there so perfectly placed in the center.
roc2rol
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by roc2rol »

Nah silent! I don’t think we’ve reach that pinnacle yet! I get high on every rock I can in pheonix. But I’m going to keep searching the clues. If there a location in pheonix that needs photographing I might be able to do that. There's a mound in the Indian School park zone I’m going to check out and the underground escola by the Mohave St. district holds some promising clues.

Ed
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

We have two different discussions in different forums, on the same subject here, and it is getting hard to follow. This subject belongs in TRUE STORIES - CHASING THE LEGEND. I am locking this topic to avoid further confusion. Future posts should be made at:

http://www.desertusa.com/mb3/viewtopic. ... 6&start=40