New Arizona OHV Regulations

Mrs.Oroblanco
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

New Arizona OHV Regulations

Post by Mrs.Oroblanco »

I thought it might be a good idea to post these new Arizona OHV Laws.

Beth (Mrs. O)
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Changed Attachments to Photobucket Graphics
MMM

Re: New Arizona OHV Regulations

Post by MMM »

Can OHVs still be made street legal in AZ?

Mike
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Yes they can Mike,

The OHV sticker is an additional requirement for off road use.
They have to be licensed for the highway before you can get the OHV sticker. It goes on the license plate.

Jim
MMM

Post by MMM »

Love Az.

Mike
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Mmmike,

Have you been to the Parashant NM on the Arizona Strip?
MMM

Post by MMM »

Sandman, no sadly I have not. I would have to get my quad regestered as street legal in AZ. As I do not live in the state, it would be extreamly difficult to get this done. I wish Calif would make it possable to have OHVs street legal (will not happen thanks to CARB) complete with full sized plates.

Mike
Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

MMM wrote:Sandman, no sadly I have not. I would have to get my quad regestered as street legal in AZ. As I do not live in the state, it would be extreamly difficult to get this done. I wish Calif would make it possable to have OHVs street legal (will not happen thanks to CARB) complete with full sized plates.

Mike
My Suggestion If You're Able...

Escape That Place Like I Did Years Ago Before It Gets Any Worse! :D
MMM

Post by MMM »

I have anywhere from 4 to 8 years left before I can reasonably retire. (I will be really old then lol) But when I can, Kalifornia is not the place I will retire in. I like Nevada and parts of AZ. I know a really nice bunch of older OHV owners out of Vegas (average age about 75) that I will hook up with when the time comes.

Mike
Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

MMM wrote:I have anywhere from 4 to 8 years left before I can reasonably retire. (I will be really old then lol) But when I can, Kalifornia is not the place I will retire in. I like Nevada and parts of AZ. I know a really nice bunch of older OHV owners out of Vegas (average age about 75) that I will hook up with when the time comes.

Mike
If you can swing it, Mike I would look for a place you'd want to retire to and start paying for it now. Here in Nevada they're practically giving places away. There's some awesome areas up in northern Nevada where I work and you could ride for days and never see anyone. I grew-up in the peoples republic of Kalifornia and I can honestly say that I couldn't go back there - ever!
MMM

Post by MMM »

Thanks for your support. I am looking at places around Hawthorne, or Austin as possable choices. I like Mina, but frankly it is a tad on the small side. Hawthorne is nice except for that huge amo base sitting next to it. Forgit LV and the majority of gambling towns. Give me the peace and quiet rural Nevad gives. Oh so long as it has broadband, lol.

Mike