"foul play" theory pinned on John Kemm at one time?

Moderators: TradClimber, GeorgeW

Quinto-Kemm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

"foul play" theory pinned on John Kemm at one time?

Post by Quinto-Kemm »

Hello Jim "I promise" I will never give you or any of the moderators any reason whatsoever to ban me from this site ever again. Sincerely John V. Kemm. I have great respect and admiration for you and this site. And I thank you and desert USA for giving me one more chance. As far as the foul play theory I always thought it was strange when sometime after Mr. Jessie Capens Disappearance, I had received more than one threatening email saying i better watch my back and that person also said i know what you did dec 1-9 8 days for Jessie. I had planned an april 4/20 event at my location, but canceled it due to these threats. to this day I have never put my boots on the ground, and have never been any where near the superstition mountains. Major kudos Jim I think you are doing a great job here at desert USA. Hope we can have that Beer In the Near Future. Im starting this thread so any one can see the truth, I have not confirmed any dutchman ore as i have not been there. All questions are welcome
silent hunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: "foul play" theory pinned on John Kemm at one time?

Post by silent hunter »

Quinto-Kemm Could you please elaberate. Did someone acuse you of foul play with the missing colorado man?

bEST wISHES
Kurt Painter
Jim Hatt

Re: "foul play" theory pinned on John Kemm at one time?

Post by Jim Hatt »

Hello John,

In spite of our "differences" in the past. I never believed for a moment that you had anything to do with Jesse's disappearance, and I don't think anyone else with an IQ above 6 did either.

That said... I don't really want to get into a long drawn out discussion about that subject here in the DUSA forums either.

It all falls under the category of "Rumors and Gossip" and that is not within the purpose and scope of what we maintain these forums for.

I think you did a good job defending yourself from the false accusations made against you, (in another online forum, where "Rumors and Gossip" are about all that are discussed) when you made your opening post above.

I'll leave that there so you can feel that DUSA gave you an opportunity to publicly defend yourself against the false accusations, when the other forum would not, but once I submit this post. I am going to lock the topic so it cannot degenerate into a lot of arguing and name calling.

If you want to continue discussing the subject with Kurt, or anyone else, please do it in private. Anyone wishing to discuss this in private with John can contact him at: truespectrum@hotmail.com