Water in the desert

Brew

Re: Water in the desert

Post by Brew »

Sal wrote: you made all those quotes, Mike. to me, you seem to be defending the systematic destruction of the desert by OHVs.
I read it different. Sal has posted comments with insufficient information to draw a conclusion and Mike is calling him on it.

Brew
Sal

Post by Sal »

why am I not surprised that Brew chimes in on the side of advocacy of the right to ride with no chance of being identified?

:roll:
Brew

Post by Brew »

Sal wrote:why am I not surprised that Brew chimes in on the side of advocacy of the right to ride with no chance of being identified?
:roll:
Yawn............zzzzzzzz

Brew
MMM
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by MMM »

sal I am waiting. Show me anywhere where I said I advocate any kind of illegal riding. Your posts of mine do not indicate any support of any kind for rogue riders. i have said many, many, many time we need to stop ALL rogue or illegal OHV activity. Be a man and admit you made a mistake.

Mike
Stanley

Post by Stanley »

For one Sal, I am done arguing with you. You are an enviromental extremist and you will not listen to anyone else's point of view but your own little world.

Have a good day sir.
Stanley :lol:
MMM

Post by MMM »

I have deep feeling about anyone who rides in any illegal or unlawfull or inconsiderate or in any rouge way. Take the offender and fine the heck out of him or her. Take the persons OHV no matter what it is. Make the fines and penilities so big no one in their right mind would ever consider breaking the law. No excusses, no exceptions. Period. Now tell me sal, how I am supporting any kind of rogue riders hum?

Mike
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Water is the most important thing and is essential to all of us desert travelers. I am fortunate indeed to have an abundant supply on my land. Progress in the field of solar generation have allowed my drip systems to irrigate Willow Fire rehabilitation projects day and night. Its simple. I just store the excess h2o pumped when the sun is shinning and gravity flow provides the pressure for the drip irrigation at night. Not to get back on the subject or anything like that. Its been almost a year since that event that changed my life. At least Im now retired. I did like the work though but realisticly, there aint no way I'm going to safely work in a crirical care enviroment where lives are on the line. I do get to spend alot more time out at my place in the hills. Frankly, I'm much more concerned about that DOD (Department of Defense) land grab. What a bunch of BS. We need Johnson Valley to remain open to public access. Not one acre should be sacraficed! I still haven't heard even a shred of government propaganda that would remotely support this hooha. How about returning China Lake Naval Weapons Test Center to public access like it was. And, the Navy and the Marine Corps both have a history of working hand in hand. Why not now?
MMM

Post by MMM »

Welcome back Sandman. Thank you for bringing this topic back to its sences. I am in 100% aggrement with you on this. The military land grab is beyond anything I have ever seen or heard of. And not a single politician is willing to stand up and fight it. Where has our country gone?

Mike
Stanley

Post by Stanley »

Welcome back Sandman, good post. Hope you are doing OK.

Stanley
MMM

Post by MMM »

I am thankfull I live where I do. Our water comes from deep wells in solid rock. I live at the top of a mountain and nothing is above us, so the water is pure and clean.

Mike