Are the stone Maps Authentic or are they a Hoax?

Moderator: gollum

i-tsari-tsu-i

Re: Are the stone Maps Authentic or are they a Hoax?

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

babymick1 wrote:
i-tsari-tsu-i wrote:"What are you saying Joe; two more platters of CROW

Babymick1"

BM,

That's pretty funny. :lol:

Those two men have been there and done that, and you are still on this forum trying to build a name for yourself. :roll:

Looks like it's a mad race to the finish for a whole bunch of wannabes.

Good luck in that race.

Joe Ribaudo

No Joe;

Those two circled, around and round and they found, not a pound, but left holes in the ground and when they were done wore a frown!

And in this corner THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP and all only wanna be ME!

DAMM JOE, how do I make those smilies work. Help a dude out.

Babymick1- PS Joe; I gave Mike the perfect chance to out me, still no reply yet!

BM,

Well......That settles it then. Tell me something, did you just wake up after 90 posts, when a :idea: came on in your head, and showed you how to use the Smilies?

Interesting that you say they left holes in the ground and found nothing. Neither man has boasted about such things, so how would you know. Did a little Smilie whisper it in your ear? :lol:

You write you're the "UNDISPUTED CHAMP". The truth is, you're a momentary diversion on a boring summer day, and you don't even have any pictures or Nazi artifacts. :roll:

Joe Ribaudo
gollum
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by gollum »

BM1,

Insulting people like Tom Kollenborn and Bob Corbin will get you nothing here but tarred and feathered, then run out of town on a rail. Both of those gentlemen (and I don't use that term very often) have spent the better parts of their lives helping people (Tom K. as a teacher and Bob C. as the longest serving Attorney General in the history of the State of Arizona). I have found both of them to be nothing but kind and generous.

You trying to place yourself a rung above either of them, tells me ALL I need to know about you and your ideas. Don't email me shit. I am not interested in anything you have to say about anything. I think you will get the same reaction from everyone else here.

I will give you a bit of advice that will serve you well in life (take it or don't, I don't really give a shit): Open up a Mirriam-Webster's Dictionary and look up the word "HUMILITY". Read the definition and learn to live by it. It will take you far in life and open a lot of doors that might normally be closed.

Best of luck - Mike
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

WOW, I've been hornswaggled by the power of DELETE! :lol:

''GOOD ONE'' Mike! But you've not heard the last of me or my names not BB!

Woe type-O! I meant to say :mrgreen:

BABYMICK1 :lol: 8-)
alan m

Post by alan m »

babymick1 wrote::D :P :mrgreen: :evil: :? :shock: :o :( ;) :twisted: :roll: :lol: :x :P :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :| :arrow: :idea: :?:

Well, now I know how to use the smilies

Babymick1
Looks to me like someone throwing a temper tantrum, you need some attention little man ? :lol:
Alan
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Alan M

Man your good howed you know I,m not a large dude' and I have a attention disorder,and suffer from lack of sleep, which turned out good I geuss cause I've learned that Billy Maze gets stains out and size does matter. :oops: :P

Babymick1
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

I hate to see this forum descending into the same abyss of crap that so many other forums have.
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

Paul,

I was told by many folks to just ignore these.....distractions, and they would go away. I tried that and it never worked. They just followed me around from forum to forum, discussion to discussion, and kept at it.

Despite that, it may be the only/best answer. It's getting much harder to find a serious discussion on the LDM these days.

Take care,

Joe
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

I read back on this subject. Some say yes they are real, others say they are fake.then there are others who think they don't know which the real one is because there were copys made.others wish the subject would just go away.and it has slowed down only because the many that are Hunting keep their secrets to themselves. Others start stop talking about it because they are debated and made fun of.
To prove they are real its is also difficult. No matter what you say you will have people teaming up on you.lucky that on this net the modulators step in.then if you try to help others on discussing the markings some readers won't believe, they will think nobody would tell the truth, others would think your showing off and bragging.
I guess to prove they are real you would have to somehow show the markinga of the stones stones and show the gold. I had posted on another network a picture of the peralta horse. It is around 1000 yards across a cliff.most made fun of it and the person who lied to me then asked for a pictue broke communication.communication. he said he wanted to participate. I never told him the markings were a death trap.I have three treasurehunters from another network partisipating.
Again i'll have say that the stones are real not fake, I located the locations of the peralta stones. The stone crosses, the latin hearts all in a large area. In the mission mines I can only confirm the locations of the following mines the virgen de guadalupe, the purisma conception conception. The san xavior mine marked by a white dove, the sangre de dios, the estrella cashe marked with a fish.there are many more mines that are marked but I don't know their names.
The most fabulous religious markings but are the head of christ thats about five hundred feet in height.the head is down and to the side, eyes closed with the crown of thornes on his head. There is a statue of mary, she stands about ten feet high. She looks down to where the treasure is located.her arms are on her chest and her hands are touching her heart.there is a large boulder in the shape of a heart below her pointing down.the is a statue of a bishop or cardinal which is is beautiful to see.they made it and tricky to find.they carved out the head of with its tall hat on a small smooth rock wall.but the body of the cardinal is on another wall in front of it a few feet distant. Yes its headless, so what you have to do is move aroub
nd till your in a position where the head touches the body.the cardinal looks at the opening of the mine.the horse I can't say much about. On another stone there is a chisled eye of a saint. On another site is the face of a woman engraved on a cliff of stone.the height is around twenty feet high. Her eye is looking to the side at the mine symbol. Behind the head is the most beautiful galliion, it is a shadow marking.it has three staff and on the front staff, there is a cross on top. The tip is pointing to an entrance.these markings are separated from the peralta another marking of the peralta is the priest holding the cross. The mine is the santamaria and the markings are beautiful.
The latin hearts are connected to each other. They overlap, so if you look where it gives the location of the cavern, on another stone it gives the quantity of over 19000. And some thing.I don't have it in front of me.I have the other map that connects to the peralta and santamaria.it is a beautiful map.all the markings on the mountain are on the map.there are different shapes and markings.there is only one way in that you have to solve.it took me about three years to break the codes. Once you dig in to this entry you enter a conversation tunnel system that start hitting chambers that contain all the other quantities on the latin heart. The map has shapes and large X markings on the outside walls of the chambers... I have all the pictures of you everything I mentioned locked in a large bank.
Hopfully some of you will believe me and you will keep searching.photos from satilite won't help you. There are many many more I see but I have will have to let my son or grandsons find their entrys.I think it would take many years to take out all the treasures.I wish I had more friends that could each work a treasure and split half of its contents.feel free to ask questions but I can't give any copy of my map.but you can find the peralta mines by studying the stone hearts of the peralta.
Rex Western

Post by Rex Western »

Azmula,

I just recently went down to the museum and purchased the 2009 and 2011 iof the SMHS Journal for the soul purpose of reading your articles. The information you put in there was quite interesting. Is it possible that the horse/priest map was originally drawn on paper and Tumlinson carved it on stone for kicks. Is it possible that Rojas would have carved it on stone if he had more time. I would like to talk to you about the maps being floor stones and how you came across this information. I found it quite interesting as well as plausable. I might be able to enlighten you on a few things as well. Let me lnow if you would like to talk sometime.

Rex
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

I think you should all look back on DEC.29,2012,GOOD INFORMATION ON TREASURE.