Hello everyone! An introduction, and an invitation

Joe Dirt
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Hello everyone! An introduction, and an invitation

Post by Joe Dirt »

:D I started a website, and I'm thinking of diverging from the usual sales approach and making a place where the rock hounds and the lapidary artists can generally mix it up and make some deals, without interference from me, other than to advise, or blacklist the occasional scammer or firebug. I am grabbing the chance to expand into wholesale lapidary, gem quality, specimen, and ore sales... and I figure it will bring me into contact with suppliers and consumers in numbers that will offset any sales I let the local rock hounds make. I'm pretty professional about my trade, and a certifiable madman in my dedication to rock hounding and prospecting for minerals of value. I'm hoping that rock sales can offset the financial setback of a silver prospect that ended when the lead and arsenic proved too high for profitable refining, repeated break even placer gold partnerships, and the general broke a&& condition of my lifestyle to begin with. I set out from Mississippi in my truck last fall, after losing my property to back taxes, planning to hit Wyoming in the spring, for a very, VERY, serious diamond prospect. I sampled 114 ultramafic pipes heading here, and verified the presence of diamond in #42, in NM. The whole story is on my website, with photos and video, background info, mad ramblings, happy rants, and a page I titled "You Sell It", where the whole sales concept is laid out in a highly fractured but possibly amusing way. I am very tired - this website has been a 6 day push, and it needs another month to really shine... but right now I'd like your opinions and input on the sales approach, if you care to give it a look. http://therovingrockhound.weebly.com/index.html lands you on the home page. If you skip over to "Sell It" you miss the fun, but hey, give it whatever level of interest it deserves, and send me feedback, please! Here, start with a video of the NM diamond pipe. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... SiIzF-7VFc[/youtube] There are others to be had, I can recognize the signs, do the sampling, and verify everything necessary to proceed to bulk sampling with comparatively little time investment. I'm good at diamonds, and I know where to go, the website is how I hope to get there. I need to make some gas money, and then some, for contingencies. It's all on the website. Hope you check it out. Rock On! Joe Dirt
roc2rol

Re: Hello everyone! An introduction, and an invitation

Post by roc2rol »

Hey Joe!

This is just the kick rock bottom needed!
Thanks for posting
roc
Joe Dirt

Re: Hello everyone! An introduction, and an invitation

Post by Joe Dirt »

Thrilled to help, and glad to be here!