Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Moderator: Jim_b

silent hunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by silent hunter »

Image Double-Jack wants to thank Jesus Christ our father for letting us enjoy the time together and for leading us not into temptation.....
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Image I always locate things that have been missed by others, this trip would be no different than all the other trip except the discovery I made this time....There is so much more that I have left out, but i have included photos of this find for all to enjoy...
Last edited by silent hunter on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Image The day was like much different than others it was like the Angels them self's where carrying my heavy pack, like they where carrying me along.....I stopped for a break after a couple hours of non stop hiking, this is when all things changed for me...I was by myself on this unplanned trip no one knew where I had gone, I was not sure where I was going when I left this morning....Here is a photo of that place in time when I got the message from the lord....My days of treasure hunting may be over and a new beginning planned for me, but I will always think back to my trips with Jim Hatt and all the others who I shared time with out there....Double-Jack will continue on Badger will take the torch.....

Kurt Painter
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Image The find.....
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Image when you spend much time in one area you start to see everything that is not of Nature. You also learn how to find age of things that are in place. Rocks and Lichen and such are easy to date as far as is this monument 100 years old....If lichen has grown and fused rocks together then is close to 100 years old...
Last edited by silent hunter on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Image When I walked up I had seen stacked rocks before everywhere out there, so was interested but not excited until I looked at the other side, This is what I had found..
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

coazon de oro

Post by coazon de oro »

Howdy Kurt,

That is one amazing find! Goes to show that there are still things to be found, not only in those mountains, but in other places as well. Imagine the places that have never claimed as much leather as the Superstitions.

Thanks for posting your finds, very few find the light in those mountains. I am happy for you, and sure would miss your posts. Hope the Badger is as lucky as you have been.

Homar P. Olivarez
tjoslin53

Post by tjoslin53 »

Hey Kurt, did you say sometime back that you were writing a book on all your amazing finds within the region? When could we expect to see it out, I am very interested in giving it a look!

Tjoslin
djui5

Post by djui5 »

Can u email me silent hunter? Djui5 at yahoo dot com