Choto
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: The Peralta-Fish Map

Post by Choto »

BTMesa.jpg
BTMesa1.jpg
Mesa Negro1.jpeg
GoogleEarth view of two possible mines based on the Peralta-Fish Map.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Choto

Post by Choto »

removed
Last edited by Choto on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
Choto

Post by Choto »

A photograph of Cristobal's grave.

This is the same man who, according to Perfecto Salazar, owned a treasure map of the Superstitions. (edited)

If the signature (the name) on the Peralta-Fish Map can be connected to Cristobal Peralta, we will have established the map's provenance and indirectly, it's authenticity. Obviously, any discoveries on the ground might do the same thing.
image1.JPG
https://billiongraves.com/grave/Cristob ... ta/6550738#/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Choto on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Choto

Post by Choto »

PerfectoSalazar.jpg
Our hero, Perfecto Salazar.

https://findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?p ... 876&df=all&
Joe Ribaudo

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Choto,

My uncle, Chuck Ribaudo, had a claim he worked up on Black Top. He was good friends with the Schaffers and was part of their group. I donate a letter from them to the museum in which she asked if Chuck could register some additional claims for them.

Chuck did of tracing of the Fish Map, which I also gave to the museum. There have been a lot of people who searched up there.

Good posts,

Joe Ribuaudo
Choto

Post by Choto »

Joe Ribaudo wrote:Choto,

My uncle, Chuck Ribaudo, had a claim he worked up on Black Top. He was good friends with the Schaffers and was part of their group. I donate a letter from them to the museum in which she asked if Chuck could register some additional claims for them.

Chuck did of tracing of the Fish Map, which I also gave to the museum. There have been a lot of people who searched up there.

Good posts,

Joe Ribuaudo
Joe Ribuaudo,
One of my fears... a more modern dig on Black Top Mesa in the GE imagery. Hopefully you have the locations of Chuck's claims. Amazing history that you are sharing.

A little humbling.

Joe, if you know it, did Chuck have an opinion of Frank's suicide?

Here is a decent close up of the four mines on or around Black Top Mesa. "Hidden Canyon" (if you could locate it) would be another place to look.

Thank you Joe.
BTMesa2.jpg
Captain1965

Post by Captain1965 »

I have seen two vertical shafts next to one another in that area. Both filled with water. Both shafts are about 10 foot square. Cut in a perfect square through solid rock. Could be related?
Choto

Post by Choto »

Captain1965 wrote:I have seen two vertical shafts next to one another in that area. Both filled with water. Both shafts are about 10 foot square. Cut in a perfect square through solid rock. Could be related?
Brilliant.

Please think about posting photos if you have any to share. Eventually, historians and the skeptical will have to reevaluate their position on the "Peralta fable". Social media and a compelling body of evidence seem a fair way to force the issue.

We are apparently looking for at least nine mines, a potential placer field and a treasure trove. The Peralta Treasure Trove. I need more time with the map to understand exactly whats been hidden (the trove)... the translations that I have read seem off.

If it exists, I guesstimate the trove to be worth 50-250 million.
A Choto's guess.
Choto

Post by Choto »

Have a look at this map of Zlanapah, today that part of Mormon and Tortilla Flat that is underwater. The blue stream is the original Salt River. The grey, today's Canyon Lake. Compare this to the Peralta-Fish map.

The slide on Canyon Lake should be the location of three mines.
Slide may not be the correct word.

ZLANAPAH.jpg
Fish Treasure Map 2.jpeg
Zlanapah3.jpg
Choto

Post by Choto »

Zlanapah4.jpg
General view of Mormon Flat looking upstream. Construction activity is visible at center right. September 30, 1923. Source: Salt River Project.