Doodles made by Jacob Waltz

Moderator: Jim_b

jhowlett
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Doodles made by Jacob Waltz

Post by jhowlett »

Marius good post good info and yes I knew the arrow with feathers means different direction, flip turn around, And actually I have been factoring this into my research. Again with all respect you are talking about intuition and after the Peralta's left the Area it was called Sombrero Peak. THIS IS MY POINT BY WHO, THAT IS NO ARGUMENT AT ALL, SORRY, AND THAT HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM FOR A HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS, WHAT YOU SAID IS TOTALLY MISLEADING BECAUSE IT IS GENERAL YES WHAT HAS BEEN SAID AGAIN AGAIN AND AGIAN AND AGIAN. iT MAY VERY WELL BE El Sombrero. So where are the Sombrero mines. And Marius I really really ask these questions with respect. Just a point, I do not believe and actually I am quite sure the map pictures Weavers Needle at all, yes there is a side canyon, yes you reverse, via arrow, and yes there is a Sombrero peak as they described, and yes there are mines and everything else, but no Weaver's Needle. So pile on I can hear it know and that is fine. Look back at my post a couple of months ago that I posted with Ryan on the Falsehoods of the Tumlinsons, look at the images, it has nothing to with Weavers Needle. Wayne maybe I will run into you in the fall in Apache Junction. I need to quite talking and stay off until December. Good luck guys with the utmost respect Jeff.
jhowlett

Post by jhowlett »

Correction should read the map does not picture Weaver's Needle. Jeff
Marius

Post by Marius »

Jeff

I wrote only my opinion and my own version on decrypting the Perfil map . You can take in consideration the whole version or only few parts that are useful in your research . In my version , the " EL SOMBRERO " is Weavers Needle and I would not change this for any reason .
You are asking about the Peraltas mines , but the Perfil map is only for one mine , maybe the richest one .

The drawing that gave Waltz to Rhinehardt Petrasch ( is depicted in the first page of this thread ) is another version of the Perfil map . Coincidence ? I don't know .
The difference between the two drawings/maps is how the Perfil map shows the same place from a bigger distance . The Waltz drawing is a view from the mouth of that side canyon .
Find the Waltz clue that include his drawing , and you will find the place which are depicted in the maps .
jhowlett

Post by jhowlett »

Marius Again thanks for posting everyone, has an Idea and I truly respect that. BUT YOU JUST MADE MY POINT FOR ME, YOY SAID I ASK ABOUT " PERALTA MINES" YOU MISS QUOTED ME I ASK ABOUT THE SOMBRERO MINES" yes most likely mined by the Peralta's, but a certain group of the many mines they mined. Sombrero mines are near El Sombrero, so if Weaver's needle is El Sombrero where the mines near weaver's needle. Facts are in the details and with all respect you twice have miss quoted. Dr of Anmerican History Professor Howard Groves would have graded your paper very low. I am sorry but this is the point I have been trying to make why things are runaway all over the place. And I really want apologize for being so blunt I bet you are a grate guy, I can tell you probably are. Wayne help me out here, look at the Tumlinson thing there are so many miss quoted things said that over time one word in the wrong place can totally distort the facts. Hell I sure as hell do not know 1% of what Wayne or Schuss or Frank or most of the long times hunters do, but what I do know is that I do research is the amount of miss quoted written and contradictory information is out there. So again El Sombrero may be Weavers Needle in todays world because of miss information over the last 150 years, but show me were the Peralta's in first hand in writing or word said of same. We have location that looks like drawing has mines right under it and fits the Peralta's description of trail to a tee. But we could be wrong, but I think not. News in December. And where is the stone house ruins in the side canyon from Weaver's Needle, there is not one. We have one I showed it two months ago. News in December. Jeff.
jhowlett

Post by jhowlett »

Correction great guy I just flunked on my paper. Jeff.
jhowlett

Post by jhowlett »

Correction great guy I just flunked on my paper. Jeff.
Choto

Post by Choto »

jhowlett wrote:Marius Again thanks for posting everyone, has an Idea and I truly respect that. BUT YOU JUST MADE MY POINT FOR ME, YOY SAID I ASK ABOUT " PERALTA MINES" YOU MISS QUOTED ME I ASK ABOUT THE SOMBRERO MINES" yes most likely mined by the Peralta's, but a certain group of the many mines they mined. Sombrero mines are near El Sombrero, so if Weaver's needle is El Sombrero where the mines near weaver's needle. Facts are in the details and with all respect you twice have miss quoted. Dr of Anmerican History Professor Howard Groves would have graded your paper very low. I am sorry but this is the point I have been trying to make why things are runaway all over the place. And I really want apologize for being so blunt I bet you are a grate guy, I can tell you probably are. Wayne help me out here, look at the Tumlinson thing there are so many miss quoted things said that over time one word in the wrong place can totally distort the facts. Hell I sure as hell do not know 1% of what Wayne or Schuss or Frank or most of the long times hunters do, but what I do know is that I do research is the amount of miss quoted written and contradictory information is out there. So again El Sombrero may be Weavers Needle in todays world because of miss information over the last 150 years, but show me were the Peralta's in first hand in writing or word said of same. We have location that looks like drawing has mines right under it and fits the Peralta's description of trail to a tee. But we could be wrong, but I think not. News in December. And where is the stone house ruins in the side canyon from Weaver's Needle, there is not one. We have one I showed it two months ago. News in December. Jeff.
Weaver's Needle.jpg
Jeff,

El Sombrero, in writing, on a map allegedly owned by the Peraltas. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what December brings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marius

Post by Marius »

Jeff

You are right . You were talking about the Sombrero mines .
IMO , from this complex , only the Sombrero mine is worth , and the other were only attempts for investigation which were proved low grade and not worth for mining .These mines were/are all around the " CASA CAVERNA " which has like an arch shape . This cave is not the same with the " CAVERNA CON CASA " from the Perfil map and is not the same with the Triangle cave from the Squaw Canyon .
BTW , the " CAVERNA CON CASA " from the Perfil map don't exists any more . It was blasted down and excavated by an old timer Dutch hunter . Today , only a hollow in the canyon side represents what was that cavern .
Good luck in your research
jhowlett

Post by jhowlett »

Choto you are the man, thank you this Peralta map enforces my point that this is not Weaver's Needle, which it is not, Wayne I believe your posting a couple of weeks ago, shared my feelings that this map just posted by Choto is not Weavers Needle but in fact a structure somewhere else in the Supers. So if this map is by the Peralta's they do not reference Weaver's Needle at all. This structure exists and it is not Weavers Needle if this is one map drawn by the Peralta's, they drew this from a much earlier map, which I believe
most likely happed. Wayne I hope I did not miss-quote. Jeff.
Choto

Post by Choto »

jhowlett wrote:Choto you are the man, thank you this Peralta map enforces my point that this is not Weaver's Needle, which it is not, Wayne I believe your posting a couple of weeks ago, shared my feelings that this map just posted by Choto is not Weavers Needle but in fact a structure somewhere else in the Supers. So if this map is by the Peralta's they do not reference Weaver's Needle at all. This structure exists and it is not Weavers Needle if this is one map drawn by the Peralta's, they drew this from a much earlier map, which I believe
most likely happed. Wayne I hope I did not miss-quote. Jeff.
jhowlett,
Well, I would be misleading you if I said that I was not curious about your ideas on the formation labeled _____ El Sombrero. I am convinced that it is Weaver's but look forward to reading about your discovery.

I can see a Jesuit cache, from the time of the expulsion, being hidden away in one of the many tunnels that define Weaver's or, whatever that formation may be on the Peralta-Fish map. Which is a far less interesting story to me than the Peralta cache.

December is not so far off.