The falsehoods of Ryan, Tumlinson's and the SOJ

Moderator: Jim_b

Choto
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: The falsehoods of Ryan, Tumlinson's and the SOJ

Post by Choto »

cubfan64 wrote:You both know this is the infamous "Master Map" that's located not far from Charlebois springs right? Folks who saw the original years ago say things have been added to it and removed from it over time.
Honestly, its new to me. But, I would certainly like to see it at some point and to shoot it in IR. Also, comparing older photos to what we see today would be interesting.

It, the "master map" deserves it's own thread.
One less tainted would be nice.

Always good to read your posts Cubfan64.
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

I imagine you can find info. on the "Master Map" by doing a search here on DUSA or TNet and probably on the old LDM Feldman forum archives.

Here is a quick link to hiking guide to where it is located. I have a couple photos at home that I took 3-4 years ago but not sure how good they are.

I'm absolutely positive Greg Davis has plenty of good photos of the Master Map near Charlebois and may very well have older photos for comparison to see how much (if anything) has been altered over time.

https://hikearizona.com/decoder.php?ZTN=237
Hleemn

Post by Hleemn »

I am not a tumlinson but I am a member of the FAMILY that Ryan has been researching with in stockdale tx
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

"I am not a tumlinson but I am a member of the FAMILY that Ryan has been researching with in stockdale tx"

What are your own thoughts on the topic ?
Hleemn

Post by Hleemn »

Matthew
Thanks for the post about my father and grandfather Phil and wilburn
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Wow Ryan

Deleting all your Theads, wonder why,
Ohh yeah it seems I outed him again.
Like I said he never counted on the one guy who knows all the truths in the family!

Little old me UNDER DOG! Give me your sweat poly

Babymick1
Joe Ribaudo

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

It was obvious from day 1 that this is where Ryan would end up. We are all a different breed of cat, but Ryan managed to make many Dutch Hunters uncomfortable. No matter how hard he tries, he will never be able to unseat Greg Davis or Tom Kollenborn as the go to experts on all things LDM. I don't usually go this route, but I will pass on anything he produces in the future.

Joe Ribaudo
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Glad to see that Jim has removed the topic from the forum. Along with his moderator and perhaps even his own posting privileges I suspect. Ryan's irresponsible and unprofessional behavior has not done DUSA any good IMO, and has probably been a factor in the less that normal participation these past few months. After all, why should other members take the time to ask questions or offer additional information in such a toxic environment as that created by Ryan Gordon.
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Ryan Gordon

Your more then Welcome to post Here

I assure you none will be deleted here, Unless you go to far like I do sometimes and others, thats just how it's played by the Moderators here, Which they do One Hell of A Job Calming The Sycophantic Nature We All Seem To Have!

Treasure Hunters are a Curious Lot

Babymick1
nobody

Post by nobody »

Wait, didn't Ryan say that the maps that they are following cover as far as southern Pinal county? Is this another James Reavis land grant, were if you find any treasure or even just gold the Jesuits come running and claim it's theirs? So when the maps are shown on the show, they can claim that you used their maps to find it. No surprise if it happens with the you know who's (J).