A New Beginning

Moderator: Jim_b

User avatar
RMG1976
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:56 am
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: A New Beginning

Post by RMG1976 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:09 am

The shooting just outside of Stockdale has shaken Travis’ relatives to the core. Life in Stockdale and the surrounding areas can best be described as “Small Town USA” – people full of life and faith in Christ…..Salt of the Earth people that would give their shirt off their back. Sutherland Springs is a one stop light kind of town….

While Travis Tumlinson never lived in Stockdale, his wife spent roughly a year there after she lost her husband. Travis' mother and father lived just outside of Stockdale.

The family and I want to express our deepest sorrow for this terrible act that will change the face of Wilson County for many years to come. The family appreciates all good energy you can send their way – for their neighbors – for their friends – and for their community.

-RG

User avatar
Marius
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: A New Beginning

Post by Marius » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:06 am

Ryan

I can't make you to believe how the Latin stone heart and stone crosses maps have any relation with the stone trail map and the H/P stone tablet .
Is something that you have to find for yourself . I have to admit how this is very difficult and maybe you will not find it ever in your whole life .

As I wrote in another threads , the stone trail map is just a small segment of the Latin heart map and the stone Horse map . The trail connects one of the MEUS with the CAVERNA AURUM in the LH map . Also , the CACUMEN , the CAVERNA AURUM and the FORNIX from the LH stone map , are depicted on the stone cross map with the specific symbols .
The treasure's cave of Santa Fe , is not depicted in any stone map , but logical is in the middle of the way between CACUMEN and CAVERNA AURUM .
I post a picture of the covered treasure's cave of Santa Fe , which is still unviolated , just to see how there is something real and all the stone maps are genuine . You can tell what you want about the stone maps , but this would not change now and for ever what they are representing .

I hope the new beginning to start with a new perspective and to see the stone maps from a different angle . I wish also for you , one day to understand the meanings of the stone maps and to find the treasure that you desire .

Santa Fe cave.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Joe Ribaudo
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:02 am
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: A New Beginning

Post by Joe Ribaudo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:30 am

Marius wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:06 am
Ryan

I can't make you to believe how the Latin stone heart and stone crosses maps have any relation with the stone trail map and the H/P stone tablet .
Is something that you have to find for yourself . I have to admit how this is very difficult and maybe you will not find it ever in your whole life .

As I wrote in another threads , the stone trail map is just a small segment of the Latin heart map and the stone Horse map . The trail connects one of the MEUS with the CAVERNA AURUM in the LH map . Also , the CACUMEN , the CAVERNA AURUM and the FORNIX from the LH stone map , are depicted on the stone cross map with the specific symbols .
The treasure's cave of Santa Fe , is not depicted in any stone map , but logical is in the middle of the way between CACUMEN and CAVERNA AURUM .
I post a picture of the covered treasure's cave of Santa Fe , which is still unviolated , just to see how there is something real and all the stone maps are genuine . You can tell what you want about the stone maps , but this would not change now and for ever what they are representing .

I hope the new beginning to start with a new perspective and to see the stone maps from a different angle . I wish also for you , one day to understand the meanings of the stone maps and to find the treasure that you desire .


Santa Fe cave.jpg
Marius,

Is your picture blurred on purpose? If so, what is the point of posting it?

Did you ever consider that the Latin Heart was created using the Stone Maps as it's source? Since it has been well established, for most of us, that the Stone Maps were created by Travis in Texas, it would follow that whoever created the Latin Heart was working from a false premise. If what I theorize is true, that would make both artifacts seem to bolster the other.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

User avatar
Marius
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: A New Beginning

Post by Marius » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:09 am

Joe

The pic is a small part of a bigger photo . Zoom little or don't , to see it clear .
I believe the LH was never created using the stone trail map . Are two different maps , for two different purposes . The stone trail was created for a safe path to the CAVERNA AURUM , avoiding dangerous obstacles .
You can believe whatever you want about the stone maps . The truth is one and can't change with all the different opinions from all over the world .

Good luck to you too .

somehiker
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:51 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: A New Beginning

Post by somehiker » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 am

Joe Ribaudo wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:30 am

Marius,

Is your picture blurred on purpose? If so, what is the point of posting it?

Did you ever consider that the Latin Heart was created using the Stone Maps as it's source? Since it has been well established, for most of us, that the Stone Maps were created by Travis in Texas, it would follow that whoever created the Latin Heart was working from a false premise. If what I theorize is true, that would make both artifacts seem to bolster the other.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
Hi Joe:

I don't how well established the claim that Travis carved the stones we have been interested in, and have worked with all of these years since 1964 can be, since Ryan has clearly stated on more than one occasion more recently that Travis had nothing to do with them.....and that all of the stones which TT did carve himself are different than those at the SMM. (smaller, all white etc.)

Joe Ribaudo
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:02 am
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: A New Beginning

Post by Joe Ribaudo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:56 am

somehiker wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 am
Joe Ribaudo wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:30 am

Marius,

Is your picture blurred on purpose? If so, what is the point of posting it?

Did you ever consider that the Latin Heart was created using the Stone Maps as it's source? Since it has been well established, for most of us, that the Stone Maps were created by Travis in Texas, it would follow that whoever created the Latin Heart was working from a false premise. If what I theorize is true, that would make both artifacts seem to bolster the other.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
Hi Joe:

I don't how well established the claim that Travis carved the stones we have been interested in, and have worked with all of these years since 1964 can be, since Ryan has clearly stated on more than one occasion more recently that Travis had nothing to do with them.....and that all of the stones which TT did carve himself are different than those at the SMM. (smaller, all white etc.)
Hi Wayne,

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you and the family.

I'm no fan of Ryan's, so his statements of "facts" don't sway me much. :roll: On the other hand, I won't completely dismiss what he says out of hand. Somewhere, down the road, I am more than willing to look at his "evidence" with an open mind and reassess his claim's. I assume that is where he is going with this whole thing. For sure, he doesn't care what my opinion is.

Take care,

Joe

somehiker
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:51 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: A New Beginning

Post by somehiker » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Joe Ribaudo wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:56 am
somehiker wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 am
Joe Ribaudo wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:30 am

Marius,

Is your picture blurred on purpose? If so, what is the point of posting it?

Did you ever consider that the Latin Heart was created using the Stone Maps as it's source? Since it has been well established, for most of us, that the Stone Maps were created by Travis in Texas, it would follow that whoever created the Latin Heart was working from a false premise. If what I theorize is true, that would make both artifacts seem to bolster the other.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
Hi Joe:

I don't how well established the claim that Travis carved the stones we have been interested in, and have worked with all of these years since 1964 can be, since Ryan has clearly stated on more than one occasion more recently that Travis had nothing to do with them.....and that all of the stones which TT did carve himself are different than those at the SMM. (smaller, all white etc.)
Hi Wayne,

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you and the family.

I'm no fan of Ryan's, so his statements of "facts" don't sway me much. :roll: On the other hand, I won't completely dismiss what he says out of hand. Somewhere, down the road, I am more than willing to look at his "evidence" with an open mind and reassess his claim's. I assume that is where he is going with this whole thing. For sure, he doesn't care what my opinion is.

Take care,

Joe
Yes, all is well, and we missed your presence at this year's Rendezvous. Lot's of talk about RG and the state of things with that fiasco.
Although RG has been able to bring forward a number of photos and documents of interest, the ever-changing "story" seems mostly to be based on what we have theorized and discussed over the years on the three main web sites. In other words, very little new or game changing material has been presented, despite his claims to having such evidence in hand. Every time we witness a "new beginning" or "revelation", the story seems to be falling back on people or circumstances previously covered and often well documented by Gary and others who have supplied far more in the way of first person accounts of those adults who knew Travis during his own search for answers. Even the possibility that the missions were looted of valuables at the time of or shortly after the arrest of the Jesuits has been discussed in past threads, so I suspect he and the family have simply been mining the various topics for leads, rather than basing Travis' history on what they actually have or can remember or know about it.

Regards:Wayne

Joe Ribaudo
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:02 am
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: A New Beginning

Post by Joe Ribaudo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:33 am

Wayne,

It's truly a MO for others to "create" their own stories. Ben Davis comes to mind right off the bat. Back when my memory was still good, I would notice that he often would manufacture new "facts/evidence", based on previous posts by other Dutch Hunters. While I don't claim to be a true Dutch Hunter,
I found him building his story of OZ/Calalus using my previous posts as the basis for his continuing story.

Image

Image

So far, Ryan has not been nearly as inventive.

Hope to see you at next years Rendezvous.

Take care,

Joe

td1
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:02 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: A New Beginning

Post by td1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Mr. Ribaudo,

Like a broken clock you tend to be right two times a day. And for that you are to be congratulated. Your batting average is far better than most.

Imagine the history of the Superstitions to be a book. We simply work in different chapters and from time to time try to nudge you in the right direction. That effort has largly ended since the library is safe in South Africa. The future of the library is still to be written. The history of the range is the history of that library and what drove the ancients to the range.

In large the church and Jacob Waltzer are footnotes to that history. Nothing more nothing less.

Good luck in your efforts and your efforts to understand the maps in the public view are correct, they are just not complete. The Tomilisons who really cares.

td1

Joe Ribaudo
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:02 am
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: A New Beginning

Post by Joe Ribaudo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:47 am

td1 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:48 pm
Mr. Ribaudo,

Like a broken clock you tend to be right two times a day. And for that you are to be congratulated. Your batting average is far better than most.

Imagine the history of the Superstitions to be a book. We simply work in different chapters and from time to time try to nudge you in the right direction. That effort has largly ended since the library is safe in South Africa. The future of the library is still to be written. The history of the range is the history of that library and what drove the ancients to the range.

In large the church and Jacob Waltzer are footnotes to that history. Nothing more nothing less.

Good luck in your efforts and your efforts to understand the maps in the public view are correct, they are just not complete. The Tomilisons who really cares.

td1
td,

I appreciate your faint praise, but I no longer spend much time trying to understand the Stone Maps. On the other hand, I do try to keep up with the current efforts of others.

Why the occasional nudging campaign? All is safe in South Africa, at least as safe as anything can be in that tumultuous land, and nothing is left for you to produce here, other than the true history that you claim to be the only ones to know. Why the constant subterfuges being posted at random times over the years? What do you have to gain? From what you have told us, your efforts/game has run it's course.

All that is left for you to accomplish with your knowledge, is to enlighten Dutch Hunter's and the world, with your new, true, documented, history. To be honest, I would buy the book, as your story, so far, has been an interesting novel. Only thing is, that as of late.....no pun intended, the new chapters have been long overdue.

Thanks for the update?

Joe Ribaudo

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests