How big should my images be?

Borrego Linda
The middle number please (4): 7

Re: How big should my images be?

Post by Borrego Linda »

Ok, how do I post a photo! I click on the img button and nothing! I added as a file attachment and when the post appears it says I don't have permission to see the attachment! So I deleted my post. Can you help!!!! Or am I just being blond today?
Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Borrego Linda wrote:Ok, how do I post a photo! I click on the img button and nothing! I added as a file attachment and when the post appears it says I don't have permission to see the attachment! So I deleted my post. Can you help!!!! Or am I just being blond today?
Linda, where are your Photos stored? You have to upload them to a Photo sharing site and then provide a link to them here. I use Photobucket for the purpose of sharing some of my Photos. It's a free site and is very easy to use. If you have specific questions write back and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

Here's one of my recent ones:

Borrego Linda

Post by Borrego Linda »

Plays In The Dirt wrote:
Borrego Linda wrote:Ok, how do I post a photo! I click on the img button and nothing! I added as a file attachment and when the post appears it says I don't have permission to see the attachment! So I deleted my post. Can you help!!!! Or am I just being blond today?
Linda, where are your Photos stored? You have to upload them to a Photo sharing site and then provide a link to them here. I use Photobucket for the purpose of sharing some of my Photos. It's a free site and is very easy to use. If you have specific questions write back and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

Here's one of my recent ones:

Got it now! Thanks!

Linda
Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Borrego Linda wrote: Got it now! Thanks!

Linda
Cool, so let's see-um.
Borrego Linda

Post by Borrego Linda »

Plays In The Dirt wrote:
Borrego Linda wrote: Got it now! Thanks!

Linda
Cool, so let's see-um.

A new topic "Identify this plant" is where it is!
Desert Cruiser
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Glad it worked for you.

Don....
Desert Cruiser
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Ok I've been playing with Irfan View imaging software (reminds me of the old days when we did software reviews) and this is a simple to use yet effective software. It fun and easy. If you have a digital camera and don't want to spend money on a software to work (or play) with your photos then you should give this a try. It's fun, did I say that? Here's the link again;
http://download.cnet.com/IrfanView/3000 ... tag=button

Here's one of the things I like about it --- you can pixelize the license plate on a vehicle or blur a face with the program if you need to. Of course there's a lot of other options, like resizing this photo. Example:

Don....