Black Widow???

Plays In The Dirt

Re: Black Widow???

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Desert Cruiser wrote:
Spraying your home is not a good idea --- damn chemicals.

Don....
Spraying your home is an excellent idea living with my wife. Creepy - crawlie critters in the house are just not acceptable. What's more she works with the wife of the guy who sprays our house so every month like clockwork he's here.
Desert Cruiser
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Gregg: Our cats either kill or alert us of an alien intrusion. They hate the spiders, bugs too, and they'll scream till we do something -- kill them. Your bug guy reminds me of a funny story. Do you know that he gets paid?

Story: My first wife used to get milk delivered to the house -- I had no idea what was going on with the bills so never questioned it. Funny thing was we moved to another state and I came home early one day and noticed the same milk man delivering milk to our house. LOL

Don....
reptilist

Post by reptilist »

Don..
Norm! is fixing to get new glass on his cadillacs....He can't see worth a darn. Personally I think it's from smoking tobacco for so many years..."When smoke gets in your eyes." He also got himself a portable O2 rig; so not only can he blow up a flat tire, he can also breath a little easier between cigarettes and at night. He lost a lot of weight and claims to weigh less than me, but I don't see how that can be, I think his scale is jacked up. His little dog, "Bill" died a couple months ago, but Norm! seems to be adjusting OK in his solitude. He is getting interested in taking pictures again, he used to be a heckuva photographer!
I'd like him to show back up on DUSA, but, he can't find the right buttons to click on. I suppose I oughta remember to give him a hand in that regard the next time I see him. He can be found on myspace though if you do a search for 'kingnormie'...He does a lot of blog writing there and is quite popular.
Here's a picture of him from a few years ago that I don't think he'll mind me publishing here...

Desert Cruiser

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Thanks Terry. I don't join things like My space or facebook so next time you see him please tell him I said hi.

Don....
Plays In The Dirt

reptilist wrote: Here's a picture of him from a few years ago that I don't think he'll mind me publishing here...

So tell me Terry, how in the heck does brother Norm get to hang-out with all those good looking babes?
reptilist

Post by reptilist »

He's always been popular with women.
Plays In The Dirt

reptilist wrote:He's always been popular with women.
I'll leave it at that. :D