I surrender....

Moderator: Jim_b

TradClimber
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: I surrender....

Post by TradClimber »

Terraperson,

I’m an old person who is trying hard to grow old gracefully, but situations such as yours makes it difficult. I was the very first person to try to help you and offer encouragement. Had you even tried to follow my advice you might have had an aha! moment and saved all of these good people, who also are trying to help you, their valuable time.

Please try to focus, pay attention and read carefully.

TradClimber wrote above on page 1:
Never surrender! You can do it!
It might take several posts, but I will walk you thru it.
Go to your free account at photobucket.com
Find the blue box "Uploadload images & videos" and click on the small print "more options" below the blue box.
You should see "More Upload Options"
In the "Basic dimensions" box pick the 17" or 15" screen.
Click on the "Save" box.

Upload a photo to photobucket and post back here when you have.
The underlined above, if followed, will take care of your “too –HI-Resolution…” problem with DesertUSA forever.
You do not have to repeat the underlined process ever again for all the photos that you might upload to PhotoBucket in the future.

Now download some of your photos from PhotoBucket to DesertUSA Forum.

I would be most pleased to see you photos and to know that my time for you have not been wasted.

Take care my friend,

TradClimber
terrapinstation
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: I surrender....

Post by terrapinstation »

Forgive me everyone...I have been away since a few days before Thanksgiving visiting relitives,I just returned today 12/4/2009 and am getting caught up with this and other forums I belong to. Soon as I finish getting back to everyone across the web that is wondering where I went,if they missed my message about going away,I am going to go through my pictures and reduce them with software I got from my daughter,with explanation on how to use it.
So my goal is to have them up by Sunday afternoon...I have literally thousands to go thru. Peace,Terrapinstation