Desert Cottontail...

Pharo
The middle number please (4): 7

Re: Desert Cottontail...

Post by Pharo »

reptilist wrote:
GEE! I wonder what Barbecued Sandman would taste like?
Tough and gritty I suspect.
With a bitter aftertaste I would suspect. I've also heard cannibals’ won't eat clowns, they say they taste 'funny'. :lol:

But he is right about Cottontail. Myself I prefer a honey B-B-Q sauce roasted over cherry wood, pine or grape vine.

Later,

PBiZ
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

What about rattlesnakes? Whats the recipie there? I heard they taste like chicken. Somebody who kills and eats them told me they do not taste like chicken. BBQ? Fry?
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Sorry Iggy, I didn't mean to offend anyone here. The bunny is dang cute.

My wife gives me so much grief about hunting that I haven't been doing much in the past few years except for an occasional guiding excursion for friends. She REALLY likes the bunnies

I had a big cat ponder the thought once. It decided that sandman probably wasn't worth the trouble. It just sat there flicking it's tail!
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

Sandman wrote:Sorry Iggy, I didn't mean to offend anyone here. The bunny is dang cute.

My wife gives me so much grief about hunting that I haven't been doing much in the past few years except for an occasional guiding excursion for friends. She REALLY likes the bunnies

I had a big cat ponder the thought once. It decided that sandman probably wasn't worth the trouble. It just sat there flicking it's tail!

Maybe you should listen to your wife more then....... ;)
Iggy1
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by Iggy1 »

No apology needed Sandman, was just joking around and it did give us a couple of laughs. With the way things are going on right now we all could use a laugh instead of people arguing on some of these forums. :)