The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Prayers needed for Sandman

Post by Jim_b »

Welcome back

Jim and the DUSA staff
LeeVW

Post by LeeVW »

Welcome back, Sandman! I'm very glad to hear you're doing better. Keep up the good work so you can hit the trail again soon!

Lee
spiny

Post by spiny »

Sandman, so great to see you posting again! I've been following your daughter's blog on your recovery and pulling for you. I know it's hard but you're an inspiration for how to respond to a really tough break. Like others have said, I hope you can get back to riding the back roads before too long.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Thanks everyone! I'm going to continue to volunteer as a site steward for the BLM to help keep our public lands open and free from destructive behavior. I'm probably going to buy a new 4x4 this winter to help my wife and I explore this big beautiful country of ours. Since I wont be able to work again in my profession for at least a year or two, I have to fill my time somehow and what better way to do it than to continue to enjoy our vast desert and mountain regions. Perhaps I will meet some of my friends here at dusa along the trail somewhere. I am so blessed to have survived that horrible accident! I wish safe travels to you all and your families. DUSA is a very cool website and I will be stopping by from time to time to enjoy all it has to offer. Untill next time, happy trails!
Sal

Post by Sal »

Sounds like our prayers were answered Sandman! best wishes for continued and complete recovery.
Brew

Post by Brew »

Hey Sandman
Hows the rehabilitation coming? Haven't seen any posts from you in a while.

Brew
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Thanks Brew, Im doing home rehab and workin all of the body systems well. The road up to my dezert shack is pretty rough due to the recent storms but the land is well watered for sure! Thanks 4 askin. Happy trails!
LDMGOLD
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by LDMGOLD »

Sandman:

Take care and enjoy this great desert of ours. Pleased to hear you are doing so much better. Hope to meet you one day among the Saguaros and Cholla of the Great Sonoran Desert of Arizona.

Tom K.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Looks like i'll B heading out sometime soon. Maybe work the dezert gathering areas a little. Between the extra rocks and fresh citrus, I found a good source 4 Coffee and Pinyon too. I need to find a beekeeper that works the wildflowers in spring. Bees make a good neighbor when I'm out and about. That sage and wildflower honey sells pretty good too on the road too!
Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Man it's sure good to see you posting again, Sandman.

Greg (aka - Plays In The Dirt)