TROUBLE ALONG THE BOARDER

Moderator: Jim_b

reptilist
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: TROUBLE ALONG THE BOARDER

Post by reptilist »

Wow, Ghost.... Sorry that thing went sour on you! To hell with them all!
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Ghost,

When you pull up your stakes over there. You might want to check out the small town of Apache Junction, which lays in the morning shadow of Superstition Mountain.

Other than a relatively small group of Wild-Eyed "Gold Rush Guys" otherwise known as "Dutch-Hunters"... It's a pretty nice and friendly little town.

Best,

Jim
LDMGOLD

Post by LDMGOLD »

People who live around Galeyville are act similar to the one Desquesne sp. They believe they own the public roads and none of them I known of a Arizona natives or lived in Arizona twenty or thirty years. Yes, the foreigners are taking over and they are not necessarily the Mexican illegals.

Tom K.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I will get pics of the jerks as they drive by. I will also get pics of the places to avoid. Since these wads are so into privacy I'm sure me getting their pics on public roads will cheese them off. All pics will be posted here and every website that may be relevant.
BTW
Our first meeting with a Duquesne-ian was another tip-off. He started out friendly, then warned us of what to do and not do in this area. He's an expert because he's lived here for 9 whole years. He never paused in his near rant to find out that we are natives or that my father-in-law was BORN here.
He's proudly the king of a very tiny HOA in Duquesne, Arizona.
Jeez...
EDIT: Thanks for the Apache Junction update Jim. I've heard from some folks up there that it is indeed a friendlier place.
gollum

Post by gollum »

Peck Canyon area is getting pretty built up, and it is the last place easy to reach Highway 19 before having to go over or around Tumacacori Mt ( a hard road to hoe). A lot of streets and dirt roads around Peck.

Notice in the pic that most of the badness has been groups that rob illegal mules. Who cares? Only when they turn the guns on our BP, Cops, innocents, or Troops do I care. Just like when gang bangers shoot each other.

Stay away from Sasabe if you're driving the backroads down there. The whole town is nothing but a big Meth Lab. A friend and I drove the Ruby Road one time and almost got into a gunfight with some inbred by the lake/pond. After we left, we saw a truckload of what we thought were probably his friends heading toward Ruby from Arivaca past us. Haven't been back out that way since (at least not in his truck). HAHAHA

Mike