DID WALTZ LIE TO JULIA AND RHINEY???

Moderator: Jim_b

roc2rol
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: DID WALTZ LIE TO JULIA AND RHINEY???

Post by roc2rol »

I wondering what type of lie Waltz may have told?

Did he not have any gold and just said there was a mine in Supers?

Did he have gold and purposely give false directions?

Or is the truth of the matter more convoluted?

roc
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

alan m wrote:Contact the grand lodge of Arizona
Alan

Alan

You seem to have a masonic type avitar posted to your name, so maybe you could go to your grand lodge and copy that info, scan it or something. But I think you will never find it, cause it don't exist. But things that do are a newspaper clip saying he recieved a blessing on the lips and a eye witness that said he's not buried in the masonic side of the cemetery. So I believe he was catholic, at least till better proof comes along.

Take Care Babymick1
alan m

Post by alan m »

In this game you have to go with what you've got, and it does look as though it is a fair bet that Waltz was Catholic, but consider this; the Catholic Faith is the most strick requiring regular confessions for salvation.
Waltz was well aware of the danger posed by the Apache and it seems that if he was catholic he would have ben seen at Mass or confession by someone, thus it would have been recorded in the numerous stories about him.
If Waltz was incoherant when near death he may not have understood the question about wanting a priest and the people around him may have thought better safe than sorry in case he was Catholic to send for one even if they did not know for sure if he was Catholic.
Also Waltz helped Julia out of a financial problem, if he was Catholic he most surly would have given to the local parish of which there may be some record of his involvment there.
Waltz secrecy and the whole issue of the Masonic pin tells me he was a Mason.
Also his association with Duppa strongly suggest that he was.
As far as being buried in the Masonic Cemetary, it is highly probable that Waltz did not request to be buried there, his death was a bit of a suprise to him even though he struggled for nearly six months, also the Fraternity may have wanted to distance themselves from him because of the whole lost mine thing and the incident with the death of the Mexican by waltz shot gun, it really looks as if Waltz did the shooting, even though he was never charged.
Best
Alan
eunderhill

Post by eunderhill »

Perhaps Waltz was not really very active with the Free Masons. It's very likely that he had gotten involved with that before coming to the Phoenix area. When did the Masons first show up in Phoenix anyway? Maybe there was no lodge here yet when Waltz was alive. As for being a Catholic and being a part of the Free Masons, you be surprised how many christens in general get involved with the Free Masons and have no clue to what they are actually involved with.
alan m

Post by alan m »

Am I to understand that you know what freemasonry is all about?
action14

Post by action14 »

Phillip Darrell Duppa or (Lord Duppa)(Freemasons) founded Phoenix with Jack Swilling in 1867. John Tabor Alsap served as the first worshipful master of Arizona Lodge No. 2 as well as the first grand master of the Masonic Grand Lodge of Arizona. Even earlier, he had been first master of Arizona's first Masonic Lodge called Aztlan, located in Prescott, the first territorial capital. Alsap died in Phoenix on September 10, 1886. He is buried in Phoenix's Pioneer Veterans Memorial Cemetery.
action14

Post by action14 »

Darrell Duppa named The city of Phoenix and Tempe.

In a tome called Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, 33rd-degree Mason Albert Pike states that the phoenix was a quintessential alchemical icon. In this regard J.E. Cirlot's Dictionary of Symbols remarks: "In alchemy, [the phoenix] corresponds to the colour red, to the regeneration of universal life and to the successful completion of a process." Some Arizona prospectors may indeed have been seeking spiritual gold.
eunderhill

Post by eunderhill »

I'll just cover this briefly as it is getting outside of the topic of this thread not to mention this forum in general. I have done some extensive reseach on the end times and the Book of Revelation in a wish to fulfill a childhod dream of mine to uncover some of the players in the Book of Revelation. This research lead me to some side topics such as the Illuminati (aka shadow gov't, Brotherhoood of Darkness, ect. ect.) and Free Masonry. My understanding of what Free Masonry is is an organization that is split into two groups. An inner group and an outer group. What the general public sees is the outer group and is what new members become a part of when they join. This group is responsible for funding various projects that the public would see, such as funding the Mesa Public Library in downtwon Mesa. The outer group is there as a cover for the inner group and to make it look like a social club and not what it really is. The inner group is where the real meat of this organization really is. It is something only a few Masons would ever see. It is only for those Masons that are evil in their hearts. This inner group is really a Satanic based religion and this is why it is not a good idea for any christen to get involved with Free Masonry at all.
alan m

Post by alan m »

WOW
and I thought you were an intelligent person
You are spouting the same rhetoric that anti masonic organizations like your Christians have been spouting for decades
First, the illuminati started in 1776 and were forced out of the masonic fraternity in 1876 freemasonry has nothing to do with any group such as you have described
It this very reason that we keep our memberships and details of our meetings a secret
There us not enough time in the day to address all of the idiotic accusations forwarded by the likes of people like you
Alan m
eunderhill

Post by eunderhill »

I find your post to be interesting. What you may think of me really does not matter. I could insult you for being involved with Masonry, but I will not. To do so would serve no useful purpose nor accomplish anything. You and I have an opinion on Masonry which will not change and attempting to try to change the others view obviously will not happen. This is all I will say on this matter.