Old-New topic: do you believe the LDM exists and has not been found and cleaned out in modern times?

Moderator: Jim_b

roward
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Old-New topic: do you believe the LDM exists and has not been found and cleaned out in modern times?

Post by roward »

I have never hiked in the Superstitions looking for the ldm, but based on what I have read in books and on many forums over the years, it seems likely to me that Waltz's mine, which I believe existed, has been worked out. However, I would like to beat this dead horse once again and hear what many more knowledgeable members believe.
Marius

Re: Old-New topic: do you believe the LDM exists and has not been found and cleaned out in modern times?

Post by Marius »

I believe the LDM exists , was found in modern times but not cleaned out .
393stroker

Re: Old-New topic: do you believe the LDM exists and has not been found and cleaned out in modern times?

Post by 393stroker »

I think the LDM is still out there waiting for someone to find it. From what I came up with, it is up by the Rough Canyon area or on Coffee Flat. And the Pit Mine aint it.
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

I believe it was found in the 20's by a women who sold the claim for 25,000 And retired and lived a happy full life in Texas. And what I've found is the scraps dropped here and there. 80 percent probable 20 not sure .

Babymick1