The "PERALTA STONE MAPS"

Moderator: Jim_b

deducer
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: The "PERALTA STONE MAPS"

Post by deducer »

somehiker wrote:Regimini Militantis Ecclesiae 1540 ( "To the Government of the Church Militant" )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regimini_m ... _Ecclesiae

Adding to this, the R represented by the dot above the horse's mane as it exists in the field, and the E at the tail, you have further cause for indictment? Or maybe that's too much of a stretch.
coazon de oro

Post by coazon de oro »

Homar[/quote]

Perhaps those who constantly look over their shoulders are the same that assume there is a gold mine to be found at the end of the trail? Once you make that assumption, it's undoubtedly fairly tempting to force those "hidden clues" to fit that assumption.[/quote]

Yes many of those assume there is a gold mine at the end of the trail, just like many assume there is Jesuit treasure at the end of the trail. They are the ones who try to force the clues to fit. Some assume we may be missing more stones, while others assume we have too many. Many of these also assume they know more than the rest. Assuming gets you nowhere, look for what has been written in stone.

Homar
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

deducer wrote:
babymick1 wrote: DEDUCER

The meaning of the stone's are straight forward, The complexity is in the monuments they left. Who made the stone's, DON'T CARE ; What they left is the ticket!

Babymick1
IMHO, it is not possible to fully understand the stones without understanding who the authors were, and what they were trying to achieve. In other words, you would achieve a lot more simply by putting yourself in their shoes than if you were to try to find answers by any other means.
Deducer

I'm inclined to disagree, respectively of course. But you don't have to know the authors to understand them. I can pickup any sheet music in any country and play what's on that sheet. When there's a standard scale in place, any body can deduce that scale. You can weight your self, any where in the world and weight the same.
Just another standard scale. English-Math-Chemistry ect. all set to a standard scale!
Now lets say a group of people worked off a standard scale, made within there inner circle, But all stuck to the scale one member could find the others, even if they were gone. So one group could hide something and make a stone map, and another group could do the same, Then save the stone maps together for safe keeping. So someday they could return for it all. Sounds Good To Me

Babymick1
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

There would be little reason to include all which has been engraved, unless there was good reason for doing so. Perhaps they were meant to be recovered and used by only those who were familiar with the historical sequence, as well as the theological implication of "Mili" in the context of "El Caballo de Santa Fe". It might also be important that they recognize the stones as genuine, thus the inclusion of such acronyms as IHS/JHS or even RME ? as something frequently used and easily recognized by the intended recipients. Incidentally, the "R" on the cliff lies below and to the right of the circle-dot above the Horse's mane.

Regards:SH.
deducer

Post by deducer »

coazon de oro wrote:Yes many of those assume there is a gold mine at the end of the trail, just like many assume there is Jesuit treasure at the end of the trail. They are the ones who try to force the clues to fit. Some assume we may be missing more stones, while others assume we have too many. Many of these also assume they know more than the rest. Assuming gets you nowhere, look for what has been written in stone.
Homar
The trick is to then separate the assumptions from the facts. I tend to not pay attention to posts made by members in this forum and others, unless they are backed by visual evidence or solid research. I pay especial attention to posts made by those who have put foot to ground, as opposed to those of us who are armchair detectives of which I am guilty of being one.
deducer

Post by deducer »

babymick1 wrote:
Deducer

I'm inclined to disagree, respectively of course. But you don't have to know the authors to understand them. I can pickup any sheet music in any country and play what's on that sheet. When there's a standard scale in place, any body can deduce that scale. You can weight your self, any where in the world and weight the same.
Just another standard scale. English-Math-Chemistry ect. all set to a standard scale!
Now lets say a group of people worked off a standard scale, made within there inner circle, But all stuck to the scale one member could find the others, even if they were gone. So one group could hide something and make a stone map, and another group could do the same, Then save the stone maps together for safe keeping. So someday they could return for it all. Sounds Good To Me

Babymick1
Yet there are so many sheet music for you to choose from. How do you recognize one made by Beethoven as opposed to tons of sheet music made by music students who are still learning? Simply, because you know something about Beethoven and the incredible quality of his composition and how his compositions ignored convention and turned music history onto its head.

But someone who knows nothing about Beethoven, would pick up a sheet music written by him and fail to recognize anything special, don't you think?
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Those who make assumptions based on virtual exploration will never be able to experience or meet the challenges faced by those who get out there and do it for themselves. Being able to share both the discoveries and the disappointments, as well as the associated thought and theory, is just one of the rewards available to those of us that do so. Even the opportunity to cross foils with challengers who lurk in the shadows of these forums, hoping that we will reveal something by which they might profit without the effort, has it's own rewards.
For example:
This was one of my earliest finds on site, with the lower inset showing where I found it and the upper inset showing a similar marking on the roof of a cave overlooking the area. Unfortunately, it was originally down in between the rocks, just to the right of where I placed it for the photo, with neither the hole or the "V" showing. So I don't know if the "V" was actually pointing at the cave or something else.
The second photo is one I shot this afternoon, while trying to come up with an "assumption" of my own.... :idea: :roll:
I had noticed a small notch on the edge, directly opposite the only protrusion that could have served as a lower "point" if this had been used as a "plumb bob". The string has to be in this notch before the bob will hang with the point at the bottom.

This stone is the same type as was used for the heart insert, and likely from the same source about 2 1/2 miles away.

coazon de oro

Post by coazon de oro »

deducer wrote:
coazon de oro wrote:Yes many of those assume there is a gold mine at the end of the trail, just like many assume there is Jesuit treasure at the end of the trail. They are the ones who try to force the clues to fit. Some assume we may be missing more stones, while others assume we have too many. Many of these also assume they know more than the rest. Assuming gets you nowhere, look for what has been written in stone.
Homar
The trick is to then separate the assumptions from the facts. I tend to not pay attention to posts made by members in this forum and others, unless they are backed by visual evidence or solid research. I pay especial attention to posts made by those who have put foot to ground, as opposed to those of us who are armchair detectives of which I am guilty of being one.
An open mind is imperative for many cases have been won by what has been stated in spite of visual evidence.

Homar
deducer

Post by deducer »

coazon de oro wrote: An open mind is imperative for many cases have been won by what has been stated in spite of visual evidence.

Homar
I have no idea what you're trying to say here unless you're just being obstinate.

The point of having an open mind is that you allow your ideas or theories to be trumped by what is presented as visual evidence or proven research if it is contrary to what your original premises were.
deducer

Post by deducer »

somehiker wrote: This was one of my earliest finds on site, with the lower inset showing where I found it and the upper inset showing a similar marking on the roof of a cave overlooking the area. Unfortunately, it was originally down in between the rocks, just to the right of where I placed it for the photo, with neither the hole or the "V" showing. So I don't know if the "V" was actually pointing at the cave or something else.
The second photo is one I shot this afternoon, while trying to come up with an "assumption" of my own.... :idea: :roll:
I had noticed a small notch on the edge, directly opposite the only protrusion that could have served as a lower "point" if this had been used as a "plumb bob". The string has to be in this notch before the bob will hang with the point at the bottom.

This stone is the same type as was used for the heart insert, and likely from the same source about 2 1/2 miles away.

What do you think is the significance of having a "plumb bob" at this point on the trail?