The "PERALTA STONE MAPS"

Moderator: Jim_b

babymick1
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: The "PERALTA STONE MAPS"

Post by babymick1 »

td1 wrote:Deducer,

Is the latin heart an honorable and truthful artifact? Yes it is. It reveals. The horse/priest map is neither and was meant to conceal.

I was hopeful we could have a dialogue of give and take. It seems I was mistaken. I wish you luck in you efforts. The truth is never as simple as deduction. It can only take you so far. Then the heart must lead the way all the way to Rhoda. The latin heart.

By the way my real name is keyser soze. Not sure why that seems important.

td1
td1

That would make you a usual suspect. A fictional character!

Wrmickel1
td1

Post by td1 »

wrmickel,

I guess you are right I must be a fictional character. :lol: But then again I rather be Keyser Sorze than Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock always defined himself in terms of his prey. A rather limiting way to do life. Keyser would take the trail maps, line up the Salt River, Fish Creek, and Black Cross Butte fairly quickly. Then the fun begins. That is figuring our how to use the second map to get to the end of the trail without using the other maps that also work with the trail maps. Of course to see this clearly you would need to understand the flow pattern of the Salt River about 1200 years ago. Furthermore what is so intriguing about the maps there are other solutions to the maps that seem just as valid with gold, hearts and who knows what else being found. Seems someone has been very busy creating any number of solutions. Maybe Edger Casey was right about who was in there at one time.

There was a fascinating comment made by Don Shade in his work, "Esperanza", by the way the best book ever written about the Superstitions, he said:

"In an old cabin, Ray found a saddle bag with a diary in it which had been kept by a man named Tumlinson from Texas. The diary told of a trip to Mexico to locate a mining family and it gave a complete run down of the mines they had worked.....The diary also told of an expedition composed of five hundred people, Tumlinson was one of them, who came from Mexico to Arizona in the 1890`s to look for treasure and an exceptionally rich mine. The Mexicans went home empty handed." Page 40

Was Ray talking about the Superstitions, who knows. I believe he was. ;)

Good luck to you in your efforts and I really have said enough.

Keyser
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

td1 wrote:wrmickel,

I guess you are right I must be a fictional character. :lol: But then again I rather be Keyser Sorze than Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock always defined himself in terms of his prey. A rather limiting way to do life. Keyser would take the trail maps, line up the Salt River, Fish Creek, and Black Cross Butte fairly quickly. Then the fun begins. That is figuring our how to use the second map to get to the end of the trail without using the other maps that also work with the trail maps. Of course to see this clearly you would need to understand the flow pattern of the Salt River about 1200 years ago. Furthermore what is so intriguing about the maps there are other solutions to the maps that seem just as valid with gold, hearts and who knows what else being found. Seems someone has been very busy creating any number of solutions. Maybe Edger Casey was right about who was in there at one time.

There was a fascinating comment made by Don Shade in his work, "Esperanza", by the way the best book ever written about the Superstitions, he said:

"In an old cabin, Ray found a saddle bag with a diary in it which had been kept by a man named Tumlinson from Texas. The diary told of a trip to Mexico to locate a mining family and it gave a complete run down of the mines they had worked.....The diary also told of an expedition composed of five hundred people, Tumlinson was one of them, who came from Mexico to Arizona in the 1890`s to look for treasure and an exceptionally rich mine. The Mexicans went home empty handed." Page 40

Was Ray talking about the Superstitions, who knows. I believe he was. ;)

Good luck to you in your efforts and I really have said enough.

Keyser
Elementary "dear Watson" Keyser:
You've follow the same mistakes of those before you, The dagger has nothing to do with pointing at a RIO. The dagger is forcing your eye up to the skyline, which is the most important part of the maps, used through out your journey.
FOLLOW THE MAP FOLLOW THE HEART.

Wrmickel1
td1

Post by td1 »

wrmickel,

You must be right. In fact I am positive you are.

Well there is always the hall of records, wait that was run off with a while back. About the same time the black helicopters vacated Horse Mesa. :shock:

Oh well there are a few good watering holes in Mesa.

Good luck to you Mr. Watson/wrmickel and may the stars keep you safe.

Keyser
deducer

Post by deducer »

Well there is always the hall of records, wait that was run off with a while back. About the same time the black helicopters vacated Horse Mesa. :shock:

Keyser
Say hi to Mary for me. Hope to see her back on here or on TNET.. she was funny when she posted.
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

deducer wrote:

Keyser
Say hi to Mary for me. Hope to see her back on here or on TNET.. she was funny when she posted.

deducer

I don't no a Marry, I know a Harry, he's a ball to hang around with, a real straight shooter! :mrgreen: :lol:

Take care babymick1
GunnyF

Post by GunnyF »

New to the site.

Has anyone considered placing a wooden dowel in the large hole so that time of day/ direction to the cave entrance can be gained? Like a rose wheel on a nautical chart?

Just an idea.
Thx
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Yup. But where the shadow points to in the mountains depends on where you are.
And where you are has to be determined some other way.

Regards:SH.
GunnyF

Post by GunnyF »

Standing at point of origin, weavers needle?
Thx
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Sure, why not ?
I assume you mean on the sunny side though ?
What time do you have in mind, and what day of the year ?

Regards:SH.