The "PERALTA STONE MAPS"

Moderator: Jim_b

td1
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: The "PERALTA STONE MAPS"

Post by td1 »

I am new to all of this but what I have read in the literature and seen in the Superstitions suggest the maps lead to many places. I really can`t explain this, it is almost as if most of the solutions do have a degree of truth in them.

It does seem the trail maps lead to one area of the range though and the priest map(?) leads somewhere else.

Does anyone else see it this way.

Thanks,
deducer

Post by deducer »

td1 wrote:I am new to all of this but what I have read in the literature and seen in the Superstitions suggest the maps lead to many places. I really can`t explain this, it is almost as if most of the solutions do have a degree of truth in them.

It does seem the trail maps lead to one area of the range though and the priest map(?) leads somewhere else.

Does anyone else see it this way.

Thanks,
Everyone has their own theory for what the maps represent. Why don't you share more about yours?
td1

Post by td1 »

Deducer,

I believe the trail maps, insert and latin heart lead to one specific location in the range. This is based on a discovery an associate and I made in a cave on Bluff Spring Mountain years ago.

The trail maps are not about gold but they involve gold.

What do you believe?
deducer

Post by deducer »

Would be interesting to know what discovery you made. Did you find some carvings?

What do I believe the stones are for, or where they lead? Not sure, but it sure makes for a good story!
td1

Post by td1 »

Deducer,

Yes it does make a good story. If you haven`t already read Jim Hatt`s pamphlet on the Stone Maps you might find it of interest. Also Gene Reynolds work, "Borrego 13." If Gene`s discovery of the Peralta Book had ever been made public, with the accompanying pictures, all of this would be seen in a different light. Gene had a lot of information about Ruth`s destination in West Boulder Canyon and what could be found there. High up on the east side of West Boulder Canyon. Gene was a good friend.

If you really are interested in the discoveries on Bluff Spring Mountain get in touch with Mary. She can fill you in.

Anyway good luck in you searches.
deducer

Post by deducer »

td1 wrote:Deducer,

Yes it does make a good story. If you haven`t already read Jim Hatt`s pamphlet on the Stone Maps you might find it of interest. Also Gene Reynolds work, "Borrego 13." If Gene`s discovery of the Peralta Book had ever been made public, with the accompanying pictures, all of this would be seen in a different light. Gene had a lot of information about Ruth`s destination in West Boulder Canyon and what could be found there. High up on the east side of West Boulder Canyon. Gene was a good friend.

If you really are interested in the discoveries on Bluff Spring Mountain get in touch with Mary. She can fill you in.

Anyway good luck in you searches.
I have read Jim's stuff on Stones. Very informative. I am not aware of there ever being a "Peralta book," care to elaborate on that?

Also don't know who Mary is so I'm not sure how to get in touch with her.
td1

Post by td1 »

Deducer,

Gene came across the Peralta book in his research. It was found in the basement of Ruth`s home it seems.
Quite the read.

Before we get to Mary I would like to ask you one question. The latin heart has been called a fraud by some and others believe it is authentic. What is it about the language on the latin heart that proves it is authentic? This I believe is a fairly simple question.

Just a clue. The latin heart also works with another set of artifacts from the southwest.

td1
deducer

Post by deducer »

Gene came across the Peralta book in his research. It was found in the basement of Ruth`s home it seems.
Quite the read.

Before we get to Mary I would like to ask you one question. The latin heart has been called a fraud by some and others believe it is authentic. What is it about the language on the latin heart that proves it is authentic? This I believe is a fairly simple question.

Just a clue. The latin heart also works with another set of artifacts from the southwest.

td1
I have no idea whether the Latin Heart is authentic, or not.

Why don't you answer that question for me?
td1

Post by td1 »

Deducer,

Is the latin heart an honorable and truthful artifact? Yes it is. It reveals. The horse/priest map is neither and was meant to conceal.

I was hopeful we could have a dialogue of give and take. It seems I was mistaken. I wish you luck in you efforts. The truth is never as simple as deduction. It can only take you so far. Then the heart must lead the way all the way to Rhoda. The latin heart.

By the way my real name is keyser soze. Not sure why that seems important.

td1
deducer

Post by deducer »

Is the latin heart an honorable and truthful artifact? Yes it is. It reveals. The horse/priest map is neither and was meant to conceal.

I was hopeful we could have a dialogue of give and take. It seems I was mistaken. I wish you luck in you efforts. The truth is never as simple as deduction. It can only take you so far. Then the heart must lead the way all the way to Rhoda. The latin heart.

By the way my real name is keyser soze. Not sure why that seems important.

td1
If you want to engage in a dialogue of give and take, it's probably a good idea to just be yourself, be straightforward about what you're discussing.

Posting that your name is Keyser Soze isn't really going to get you anywhere.