It Appears That The New Forum...

Plays In The Dirt

It Appears That The New Forum...

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Has attracted some new people. One selling pills and one that doesn't write in English.
Goldseeker

Re: It Appears That The New Forum...

Post by Goldseeker »

Scammers. Its only a matter of time until the infamous nigerian 419 scam shows up. Who will be the first to claim their $$? I've already seen the ... ads here! Of course, thats brings to mind Sandman's also infamous *lady in red*. Anybody remember that one? :o

Yesterday Dan pointed out that one of them would attach a virus if you opened it.
Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Yesterday Dan pointed out that one of them would attach a virus if you opened it.[/quote]

Yeah I saw that one and didn't open it. I was getting some sort of nigerian scam on my community page but Jim got rid of that one for us and I hope he quickly gets rid of these two new ones as well. It's bad enough that we fuss with each other here on this forum but we don't need scams thrown-in to the mix.
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

This guy loves to play with the scammers, he has been on Leno and in magazines. He really runs them thru the ringer. Some of his back and forth conversations with them, and the hoops he makes them jump thru, b/c they think they have a live one, will have tears rolling down your cheeks. Talk about turning the tables!! :lol:

WWW.Ebolamonkeyman.com
Dan

Post by Dan »

I was only guessing at the virus thing. Better safe than sorry.