GENERAL DISCUSSION - Anything related to the LDM

Moderator: Jim_b

jhowlett
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Anything related to the LDM

Post by jhowlett »

Does anyone know if Ghost Horse still has descendants living on the San Carlos Reservation, if so what names do they go by? What does anyone know about Ta-neah?
Thanks jeff.
Joe Ribaudo

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Jeff,

Believe it's an Indian turnip.

Can you flesh out your question a bit? What do you know about Ta-neah?

Thanks,

Joe Ribaudo
jhowlett

Post by jhowlett »

Thanks Joe for the reply. In Helen Corbin's book page 202 she talks about an Apache ghost spirit that watches over their sacred places in the Supers. Ghost Horse before his death remarked about Ta-neah the ghost spirit who watches over kunh-ga-nah-hay the secret religious places in the mountains.
I would bet Salvador D. knows but then he does not post. I bet he knows a lot of stuff unwritten. anyways there it is. Thanks Jeff.
Joe Ribaudo

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

jhowlett wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:32 am Thanks Joe for the reply. In Helen Corbin's book page 202 she talks about an Apache ghost spirit that watches over their sacred places in the Supers. Ghost Horse before his death remarked about Ta-neah the ghost spirit who watches over kunh-ga-nah-hay the secret religious places in the mountains.
I would bet Salvador D. knows but then he does not post. I bet he knows a lot of stuff unwritten. anyways there it is. Thanks Jeff.
Jeff,

Thank you for your reply.

I would suggest you keep looking for other mentions of "Ghost Horse", Ta-neah and "kunh-ga-nah-hay", other than Helen's "Bible". Her source for Apache history in the Superstitions is questionable. There is little historic record for much activity by the Apache in the range, other than the northwestern portion which saw some use by the Tonto Apache. At that, they mostly lived on the north side of the Salt River.

Good luck,

Joe
jhowlett

Post by jhowlett »

Thanks Joe Good information. I did not know any Apaches lived north of the Salt, that must of have been before Fort McDonald came into existence otherwise they would have been exposed? Thanks Jeff. .
Joe Ribaudo

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

jhowlett wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:05 am Thanks Joe Good information. I did not know any Apaches lived north of the Salt, that must of have been before Fort McDonald came into existence otherwise they would have been exposed? Thanks Jeff. .
Jeff,

Fort McDowell was established in Sept. 1865. The Tonto Apache were in the Sierra Anchas, mostly above the salt, both prior to and after that time. Lots of good books on the subject.

Good luck,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Jeff,

A good book is: "Surviving Conquest: A History of the Yavapai Peoples". While not exclusively about the Tonto Apache, the two tribe were close and a good deal of inter tribe marriages took place. The Yavapai were often mistaken for Apache, and were often the recipients of Army retaliations against the Apache.

A number of copies of the book can be found here: https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Search ... srp-_-allb

Good luck,

Joe
BRIAN McDonough

Post by BRIAN McDonough »

Hello everyone.
I was sitting at home late at night reading old mining stories smoking my pipe.
When a picture of the Peralta Stones came up on my Samsung. I immediately recognized the trail map as a place I knew all to well. I had spent 30 years prospecting for Gold on the rivers the stones depicted. The lines are not trails, they are rivers. I actually took off work and spent every waking minute researching.
After 3 days of no sleep, I had solved the Peralta stones. A few months later I solved the fish map, the deerskin map. Both are maps to the same place. The heart folks...is also the
Triangle, the Fornix, and the pasture north of the river. Turn a heart upside down...you have a triangle, a fornix. LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE PUBLISHED MY FINDINGS IN THEIR JUNE 2016 ISSUE, RIGHT ON THE COVER OF THEIR 50TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE. IN THE ARTICLE YOU ARE TREATED TO A PICTURE OF THE HEART SO MANY HAVE SEARCHED FOR.
YOU WILL SEE THAT "THE TUMBLED RUINS OF AN OLD SPANISH CABIN" SITS DIRECTLY UNDER THE WORD DOMUS ON THE MAP AND GOOGLE SHOT. THIS ALONE MAKES MY DISCOVERY IRREFUTABLE. ADD ALL OF MY OTHER OVERWHELMING PROOF, AND YOU WILL AGREE...THAT THIS POOR CAB DRIVER PROSPECTOR....HAS FOUND THE PERALTA SOMBRERO GOLD MINE IN ARIZONA.
PERALTA DESCENDENTS WANT THEIR FAMILIES TRUE HISTORY TOLD. THEY HAVE GIVEN US DOCUMENTS THAT GO SO FAR BACK IN TIME...YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME.
THIS STORY IS TEN TIMES BIGGER THAN MOST KNOW. INTERNATIONAL. ROME, SPAIN, AZ, MEXICO, IT IS DEEPER AND RICHER THAN ANYONE IMAGINED. THE DATE ON THE PERALTA BURBRIDGE MAP IS 1753. 264 YEARS OLD. COUNT THE FULL CIRCLES GOING NORTH ON THE BURBRIDGE MAP (FULL COMPLETE CIRCLES). THE 8TH CIRCLE NORTH IS BLACKENED IN BY THE PERALTAS.
8--N LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....IS ALSO WRITTEN ON THE PRIEST MAP. WHY WOULD 2 MAPS..NEARLY 100 YEARS APART BOTH REFER TO 8--N?
THE ADVENTURE TO BE SHARED BY ALL IS YET TO COME.
BRIAN MCDONOUGH 9
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Really Brian

Wow, There days your the best please share your bounty
With all, I do believe Dave said you found more then anyone ever so it must be True. Ohh my I'll tell all my friends of Brain the living ledgen.

Basically don't know nothing do ya.

Ok, Babymick1
BRIAN McDonough

Post by BRIAN McDonough »

babymick1 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:07 pm Really Brian

Wow, There days your the best please share your bounty
With all, I do believe Dave said you found more then anyone ever so it must be True. Ohh my I'll tell all my friends of Brain the living ledgen.

Basically don't know nothing do ya.

Ok, Babymick1
I have a letter from David Hinchcomb, who has run the Dutchman state park with Dianne for 36 years stating my discovery is irrefutable. If thats the David you are talking about. David disapeared from radar almost a year ago. He knows nothing about this last year. I thought hostile conversation was banned from this site.