On Foot In Joshua Tree National Park
New 5th edition
About the Book
On Foot In Joshua Tree National Park: A Comprehensive Hiking Guide. 175 pages. New 5th edition - Updated - New Hikes - Color Topos
If your planning a visit to Joshua Tree National Park, this guide will help you find the best places to walk or hike. This guide includes detailed information on each route so you know the roundtrip mileage, average time, difficulty, and what type of route it is. Start and end points are indicated with reference to the related topo map.
On Foot In Joshua Tree National Park is a must if you plan on doing any walks or hikes.
This Book Features . . .
- Over 100 hikes ranging from short, easy walks to extended backpack trips.
- A convenient layout which groups hikes into twelve different areas of the park.
- Over 40 photographs and illustrations.
- 26 maps including a selection of color topographical maps.
- 20 Introductory pages featuring interesting pacts on the history and natural aspets of the park, general information, and guide use tips.
- Reference charts which list hikes according to difficulty and mileage.
- A guide to the park peaks by height and elevation gain.
- An index to hikes and park place names.
Share this page on Facebook:
DesertUSA Newsletter -- We send articles on hiking, camping and places to explore, as well as animals, wildflower reports, plant information and much more. Sign up below or read more about the DesertUSA newsletter here. (It's Free.)
Other introductory packages
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Introductory Package
- Death Valley Introductory Package
- Mojave National Preserve Introductory Package
- Joshua Tree National Park Introductory Package
The Joshua Tree Incubator Set comes with everything you need to plant and care for your Joshua Tree. More information....