What You Get
Joshua Tree National Monument Recreation Map
Six-color Shaded-relief Topo Map. (Waterproof ) A must for travelers and hikers in the Joshua Tree National Park. The map shows topography, hiking trails, ranger stations, campgrounds, horse camps, picnic areas, interpretive trails and more.
Road Guide To Joshua Tree National Park
This book guide visitors on a driving tour of the major sights in Joshua Tree National Park which can be accessed by a passenger car. Color photos and descriptions of the parks geology, climate, plants, wildlife and early inhabitants make the guide an excellent resource. Included in the book are a list of hiking trails and dirt roads for mountain biking or 4WD vehicles. 48 pp., 5.5" x 8.5".
Southwestern Desert Plants - Folding Pocket Guide
The southwestern deserts are home to hundreds of species specially-adapted to survive in this hot, dry environment. These beautifully illustrated guides highlights over 140 familiar and unique species trees, shrubs, wildflowers and cacti.
Joshua Tree - The Complete Guide
215 pages. New 6th edition - 2016
Joshua Tree National Park is a stunning desert getaway that boasts some of southern California’s most dramatic scenery. From the weird and wonderful Mojave Desert to the vast and stark Sonoran Desert, Joshua Tree: The Complete Guide shows readers the park’s highlights and hidden gems.
Whatever your interests—hiking to the top of Ryan Mountain, rock climbing in the Wonderland of Rocks, watching a golden sunset from Keys View—Joshua Tree: The Complete Guide puts the best of Joshua Tree National Park at your fingertips.
The Best of Joshua Tree!
This Book Features . . .
- Complete Guide to Joshua Tree National Park, including Black Rock and Indian Cove.
- Topo Maps and Trail Descriptions for the Best Hikes
- Maps of Campgrounds
- Fascination History of the Park
- Geology, Ecology, Wildlife, Wildflowers.
- And Much, Much More!
- Discover the best of Joshua Tree for less than the cost of lunch!
HIKE Joshua Tree - Pocket Guide
From Lost Horse Mine to Lost Palms Oasis to the Wonderland of Rocks, Trailmaster John McKinney shares his favorite hikes in the Land of the Joshua Tree.
- Explore JT's jumbled piles of jumbo rocks with rambles to Arch Rock, Cap Rock and the Aerodromes.
- Hike among the curious Joshua trees, and to Pine City, Cholla Cactus Garden and Forty-nine Palms Oasis.
- Follow footpaths to the fabled Desert Queen Mine, and get grand vistas from Ryan Mountain and Eureka Peak.
Other introductory packages