Guided Dog Hike in La Quinta Cove
Jan 25, 2011 to Mar 27, 2012
This event occurs monthly, on the fourth Tuesday of January, February, March, November and December.
|Description||* Name of the Event: Happy Tails Dog Adventure at the La Quinta Cove
* Day, Date, Time: Fourth Tuesday of the month, November 23, 2010 through March 22, 2011, 9am-11:30am
* Location: Meet at the La Quinta Cove Oasis on Calle Tecate at Avenida Diaz
* Guide: Emily Hoerner, BLM Ranger and NAI Certified Interpretive Guide
* Description: Dogs! Fetch your leash and join other dogs on this desert hike in the Santa Rosa Mountains. This hike provides great exercise while exploring the desert. Learn about dog friendly trails in the National Monument – and hike on! Pack plenty of water for you and your K-9 friends for this fun outing.
* Hike Rating, elevation change, length: Easy, 200 feet, 3 miles
* RSVP: RSVP required at least One Day before the scheduled hike
* Limit: 10 participants
* Contact: (760) 862-9984, National Monument Visitor Center for more details and to reserve a space for you and your dog.
|Cost||$Free to the Public. Reservations Required|
|Location||La Quinta Cove Oasis
Calle Tecate and Avenida Dias
La Quinta, CA
View map »
|Additional Information||For more information:
Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument Center