National Historical Park
- Related Books & Gifts - Trading Post
- The Anasazi of the Desert Southwest
- Native Americans Desert Peoples
- Outdoor Recreation: Hiking & Climbing
Cities & Towns
- Aztec, New Mexico: 87 miles north.
- Bloomfield, New Mexico: 80 miles east.
- Shiprock, New Mexico: 100 miles northwest.
- Gallup, New Mexico: 75 miles south.
- Grants, New Mexico: 78 miles south.
Parks & Monuments
- Aztec Ruins National Monument: 86 miles north.
- Canyon de Chelly National Monument: 150 miles west.
- Mesa Verde National Park: 144 miles northwest.
- Canyon de Chelly National Monument: 90 miles northwest.
- El Morro National Monument: 115 miles east.
- El Malpais National Monument: 135 miles south.
Recreation & Wilderness Areas
- Cibola National Forest: 30 miles south.
- Angel Peak Recreation Area: 47 miles east.
- Bisti Badlands/DeNaZin Wilderness areas: 35 miles north.
Historic & Points of Interest
- Hubbell Trading Post: 46 miles west.
- Navajo Reservation: 35 miles southwest.
- Four Corners Monument: 132 miles northwest.
Share this page on Facebook:
DesertUSA Newsletter -- We send articles on hiking, camping and places to explore, as well as animals, wildflower reports, plant information and much more. Sign up below or read more about the DesertUSA newsletter here. (It's Free.)